Best time of the day to be tokin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by paddypancakes, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Late night for sure. Everything just seems more peaceful at night. Plus, it being dark out makes it easier to hide shit.

I don't really like smoking early in the day or in the morning (unless I'm hungover or something) b/c i get a burnt out feeling.

2. If i got work or school i'll wait till evening around 8-11 pm. So chill and relaxing to just load a big bowl pack and take 1 or 2 hits every couple minutes throughout the night and just get ripped watching Conan or some other funny late night talk show. If i don't have shit to do that day though any time is great.

3. Early in the morning, before the days responsibilities catch up with ya, or late at night when everythings done and chill

4. Wake and Bakes with pancakes and OJ can't be beat. They leave me really tired later in the day though.... Dabs are great around 3-4 in the afternoon. And anytime after that ahahahaha. Dabs are good anytime after 12 AM.

5. I love blazing during the afternoon when it's beautiful outside, or when it's evening and the suns going down and it starts to cool off, very peaceful

6. At night in the winter time with your best mates, no better time