Best time of the day to be tokin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by paddypancakes, Oct 11, 2010.

1. All day.
    That's why there's sativas, and indicas:smoke:

Sativa in the morning/day, indica at night:hello:

2. I like when I wait till around 4:20 pm to toke. If I start too early in the day I just end smoking more bud than I should.

3. You guys all got it wrong, acceptable answers would have been:

All day
    Any time *****

4. My favorite times: 6:30 - 7:30 in the morning (really early wake and bake), 11pm - 2am (just a good time to get ripped) and 3-4am after staying up all night :smoke:

5. All day everyday? Wake and bake, shower, 2 cones, brush teeth, 3 cones, go to work, cones at lunch, cones as soon as im home and smoke until bed :)

6. evening around 10PM. High til I sleep which is around 2AM.

7. I don't like smoking during the day, I usually get burnt but I do it anyway. I tend to smoke again later so its all good. But relaxing at night and being high while watching the tube or chilling with your friends is pretty sweet.

8. how about now?

9. now is a good time.

10. right....

meow.

11. You have a really nice, peaceful thing about you there dude - it came through pretty clearly in that post. But, I'm really baked at the moment so who the fuck knows???

12. i like to toke the second i wake up, before im even fully awake.
    best feeling

13. usually wait till i get off work at 1am, then blaze till the early morn

14. This.

Nothing ends my night the right way like rippin bowls.

15. I would wake n bake if I could, but since my mom would bitch at me I just smoke around 1 or 2 at my spot I have by my pad and chill at the park or play basketball

16. i love staying up all night geting high outside with the crikets and nature getting higher and sounding differnt more and more as you get more and more fucked up..then i walk inside the quiet house.....and i still hear the echos from outside or he click of the door...weird

17. Wake n bake. Or on a sunny summer day with not a cloud in the sky, at around 10 PM when the sun is going down and everything looks so bright but it's not too warm anymore, while looking forward to the night (I fucking love the night :D)

18. I blaze Nightrider style baby!

19. Weekend mornings, I dont like to get high, if I actually have to work/study etc., but sunday or saturday mornings for sure. Otherwise at night when the sun is about to go down or is already down. Just chilling outside with a BBQ or fire is even better or just watch a movie on a bigass screen in HD and just suck in the pictures and nice colors