Best time of the day to be tokin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by paddypancakes, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Depends. Monday-Friday I love toking around 9 PM after I get off work and get showered; nothing like getting real high after work. However, on the weekends I smoke weed all day long, and on those days, the first smoke of the day is the best, and there is nothing like a proper wake and bake before a huge breakfast.

2. First thing in the morning and last thing at night.

Right before you go to bed is nice because you have nothing to worry about, you can blaze to your heart's desire then just pass out when you're tired.

And like someone else said, for some reason you seem to get a different high in the morning. Wake and bakes are always nice, gives you something to look forward to when you wake up.

3. At night after I crack 3 or 4 brews

or like middle of the night when you wake up to grab that drink of water cause of dry mouth.

4. If i had to choose it would be before i went to sleep. I love sleeping high

5. Evening, preferably when I have a an hour or two to enjoy my high before sleeping. School work and everything is outta the way and it's time to chill. :smoke:

6. all day.
    all.
    fucking.
    day.
    long.

^if not possible,
    i like smoking early as hell in the morning or at night.
    :bongin: :D

7. I love to blaze at the late night. I have a totally different high at night.

8. Definitely at night.

Brings back memories.

9. word!

10. uh i think the morning im so baked at the moment. but i also love a smoke before bed. i think i like them even.

11. agreed

12. Going home in the middle of the day from Highschool then toking up while everyone is still in school.

13. I like to burn in the afternoon.

14. 10-11 is the best, so its high noon on the way to BK or wendys...or checkers...subway..chineese...cant decide

15. Early morning, and around 10ish at night when theres a cool breeze out, and the only sounds you hear are the soft hymns of cars passing by and the wind passing through the trees.

16. dudeee!!!! i fuckin love that feeling aye. Weed is better when you know you should be in school.

17. like 8 at night if im by myself. 3 or 4 when im with kids

18. Me too man, gotta wake n bake to deal.