Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best time of day to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by howtobuildabong, Oct 2, 2011.

1. whens your favorite time of day to get your smoke on?

2. I usually get high after my parents go to sleep and can use my MFLB completely safely in my room without anyone suspecting anything.

3. Right when I wake up.

4. [quote name='"pinacolaaadas"']Right when I wake up.[/quote]

Yesss

5. All the time is the best time to get hiiiiiiiiigh! I was high before i wrote this, as well as high at the moment writing this stupid reply, and I will most likely be high after this.

...why cant i just breathe smoke? fuck oxygen its overrated.

6. 4:20pm/am

or anytime

7. all day?

8. I would rather go for a walk and smoke a blunt.

My favorite time of the day to get high is after work. I mean its cool to blaze as soon as you get up. But i like waiting till after i finish my day. Like on the drive home from work. Just sparking up and hotboxing the car. Then smoking more and more and more.

9. 4:20pm/am

or anytime

10. wake n bake all the way. i love to get up and have a bowl, its part of a balanced breakfast

11. I enjoy smoking when the day is over. It's great relief, and nothing like cranking your headphones up to some music.

12. Night time.

13. Allllll dayyyyyy :)

14. Morning - low blood sugar levels = better high

15. this :hello:

16. The second every member of my family is asleep... I start smoking. So usually 12 am to 1 am. Then i stay up and smoke til around 4-5 am.

17. Def at night when everyone o sleep the lonely stoner goes 2 work at night

18. Either early in the morning, or late at night. It just feels so peaceful, and I feel like no one can bother me. Of course being outside is another bonus.

19. Right now dude.