Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best time of day to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spaceape, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Only before bed. I personally dont like getting high in the day because I cant get shit done. Maybe thats because im smoking strong ass indica though...

2. Right before sunset :)

3. i usually have 2 cones or bowls in the morning 2 for lunch n the rest for dinner haha yeh i like to just stay high all day play abit of ps3 or watch movies my room has a sweet setup where i can just kick back on my big ass sofa with the fridge next to it my bong my big bowl of weed and surround sound pumpin out tunes .. thats my everyday.. goin overseas for a while soon so i can chill all day everyday til then .. stay high

4. well when im at school its usually morning and then after class.

but due to money constraints, and my mom being more of a stickler than usual, ive cut it down to late at night

5. I remember my last response on the same thread as this.

Pick one:

[​IMG]

:smoke:

6. i personally prefer right when i wake up in the morning (sativas) and right when im about to sleep (indicas). however with summer school and work, my wake n bakes only happen on sundays... and fridays.

7. Absolutely anytime, Mary Jane is flexible.

8. Im just going to jump in and say late night toking is great. As i settle into my tempurpedic bed and put on some seinfeld i get so relaxed. Not to mention that i take tokes of the marijuana smoke while laughing at kramer and his erratic antics:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anytime.:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0i62GnQoo0]YouTube - ‪Sublime - Smoke Two Joints‬‏[/ame]

10. 4:20 post meridiem.

11. definetly at night before bed. Nothing like relaxing and blazing after a long day:smoke:

12. well there is the quintessential 4:20 PM time. however, i like around 2-3 in the afternoon. prime hours to sit back, relax, but be ready to do anything later on in the night.

13. late at night i sleep like a baby

14. ^^^^^^

15. bout 2 hours before bed.

16. I actually think mid day is a really cool time to get high.

17. i really don't have a strong preference, i like to toke in the afternoon from 12-4 but it seems i smoke alooott more at night for some reason. In the morning can be a bummer because of the burn out later in the day, especially if i don't get enough sleep so i say fuck that.

18. the only sucky thing about getting really high couple hours before bed is that I almost feel like being really tired actually ruins your high. I feel the highest when I am more alert. When I'm tired and high my fatigue usually cancels out a lot of the psychedelic experience I'm looking for. Being in good shape mentally and physically is when I think you get your highest.

19. right after work
    Saves you weed and money while you're earning it.
    Plus I get crazy stoned. I'm not kidding.