Best time I ever had smoking weed but feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Letraset, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I don't know man I'd back off you already have a girl...at the most you just need to simply friend zone this girl and make it strictly platonic. I also think you are over-analyzing things a lot...you don't know what she's thinking about you until she tells you, and that could either be in a positive or negative light. I also think that whole "hallucination" thing (wtf) is immature and its not really the best thing to tell someone while your smoking it if she hasn't even tried it yet..like others have said..

Personally if I was in this situation, I'd have to delve down deep and do some soul-searching..if this girl is where you think you are meant to be and there's no way you can get around it, I'd end the relationship that I already had. I'd continue pursuing a friendship with this girl until she gets to know me more, not being pushy, not being needy..those are things that scare girls away. Maybe then and only then would you be able to glimpse inside what she thinks and make the decision then. You also have no idea what her personality is like (you might, but you don't really know her that well yet) so that's another thing. I'd be cautious and do some serious self-evaluation before you do anything, and that includes seeing this girl, because you've already got someone you love...or do you? You make your current girlfriend sound completely irrelevant like she isn't someone that matters. If that's the case, why are you in the relationship?

You need to slow down and think of how things are going to work in the long term..

2. 4 years of a relationship, and still has feelings for the girl? Yeah you bet your ass that means something, so catching up and getting to reminisce and what not, can very easily get you caught up in the moment and your just like.......really happy yanoe? So maybe in a few months this wont feel like this is his "best time smoking" but freshly outta the experience, it surely can SEEM that way in his mind...

It makes sense to me, but PERSONALLY i would have avoided that situation completely if i were you. Your lucky shes a nice girl and didn't try any funny business. If you have feelings for her after 4 years of a relationship theres a very very very VERY good chance you could be writing a thread about how your just cheated on your girlfriend of 4 years asking us "what you should do".....

But yeah, don't MAKE her smoke per say, just make sure she actually WANTS to. And that she's not holding back because she DOESN'T want to but more because she's nervous..:D
    Make sure she knows its available if she ever wants to indulge in the magnificence. :smoke:
    I bet you'll change her damn life and she'll fall in love with you and you'll hook up anyway and live happily ever after. Your fucking welcome.

3. You sound like a guy I would not get along with. Sorry.

4. People know people. People talk.

5. Its a loyalty thing....My boyfriend hates the guts of a lot of my old guy friends and I don't kick it with them for that reason. AND his feelings for them are pretty justified soooo.
    If i DID hang out with them when they stopped me on the street [which they do ALL the time.] i would feel like a piece of shit MAINLY because i betrayed my boyfriend in some way.

IDK if you've had a really long relationship, but they really become like your best friend.
    You wouldn't fuck over your best friend would youuu?

6. But either way you need to sort out yours and your gfs shit.
    Either tell her you were hanging out ALONE. And see how she goes about it.
    OR figure out what you want, and if you even care for your gf anymore because honestly from reading, it doesn't really seem like you have much care for her feelings.

7. Lol IMO you should feel guilty. A. for trying to force weed on someone else and then tripping out and shit. and B. Because it clearly seems like you wanted something to happen with this girl despite the fact that you already have a girlfriend. It seems like she wanted something to happen to which is why she went with you. The fact that THIS was your best time smoking clearly says that you have feelings for her, because this didn't seem all that enjoyable.

What it comes down to OP is that you need to make a choice. Either this girl or your current girlfriend. indecisiveness will result in you having no one.

8. I think OP has no intention with sticking with his current gf, because if he did, he'd definitely explain that he has some feelings for her that are greater than just simply throwing her aside for some childhood crush...

9. Have a 3 way with her and her mom. believe me dude it's the only way to come clean.

10. Do you guys think that all that stuff that I said about "your hair...is like a chocolate waterfall" or the fact that I conffessed some very intimate thoughts I had about her... like that used to "forget" my cellphone at her home just to have an excuse to go back soon when we were kids... Maybe she thinks all that stuff is just bullshit or stupid?

Or maybe shes just playing with me? I mean, it was very cold and only had a t shirt so she told me "we can share my jacket...but just the left part, so we shared it and I hug her. I touched her hands a lot, she always let me but I could feel her nervous whenever I did it

11. [quote name='"Letraset"']Do you guys think that all that stuff that I said about "your hair...is like a chocolate waterfall" or the fact that I conffessed some very intimate thoughts I had about her... like that used to "forget" my cellphone at her home just to have an excuse to go back soon when we were kids... Maybe she thinks all that stuff is just bullshit or stupid?

Or maybe shes just playing with me? I mean, it was very cold and only had a t shirt so she told me "we can share my jacket...but just the left part, so we shared it and I hug her. I touched her hands a lot, she always let me but I could feel her nervous whenever I did it[/quote]

Dude....

She obviously has feelings for you too, stop being paranoid about whether she thought it was bullshit or stupid. You were obviously being pretty silly high, but she also knew you were high. But she ALSO knows you have a girlfriend.

You were flirting like crazy, and she's into it, but the reason she's nervous is again...because YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

You were not just hanging out with her as friends, and you have to think about what you're doing. There's a good reason your gf hates her, and has every right to...you obviously want things to continue with this girl. Her mom understands - that's why she said what she said.

Before you proceed further, you have to figure out what you want to do with your current gf. You are not being right by her at all. If you want to stay with your gf you have to stop acting how you are with this girl, and you definitely can't get high with her.

If you do - you gotta do something about your current gf...

12. Yeah man, Im high right now and I have to say, that was the best fucking night in my life until now, I didnt had sex but still.

Well, you know what is like to dream with a girl at least once every fucking month of the year for 6 years?

But well... shes returning to australia in two months...so...

BRB, i must smoke more weed

13. [quote name='"Letraset"']

Yeah man, Im high right now and I have to say, that was the best fucking night in my life until now, I didnt had sex but still.

Well, you know what is like to dream with a girl at least once every fucking month of the year for 6 years?

But well... shes returning to australia in two months...so...[/quote]

Yeah I understand how it was a great time high, but you know that's only cause you really like her, cause to be honest it probably doesn't sound like much fun to anyone else. But my best times high were easily when I was high with my ex.

And yeah, I know what that's like, but I also know what it's like to be cheated on - and it's not fun. And if your feelings truly aren't with your current gf, that's something that is it's own issue and you need to resolve.

As for the australia thing.....well that sucks, may mean that nothing could come of that, but it's something you gotta figure out without hurting anyone.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EilV-4zBgKY]Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone Live (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

15. You shouldnt feel guilty unless your cheating on your gf

16. I really want her to smoke with me.... but i guess i should not insist. I will buy some weed anyways, just in case

17. Dude, just do it

18. Ok, so I'm seriously not trying to be mean dude, but I dont know you and I dont like you. Seriously you can't make or even insist that someone smoke. That shit is annoying as fuck, I got annoyed reading your posts. You keep on asking "do you think she likes me?" "do you think she thinks I'm weird?" but you're missing the point of what everyone here is saying. You clearly want something to happen with this girl, so just break up with your gf. You clearly don't care about her like you should so just end it. And also "chocolate waterfalls" and a "dress made out of fire" wtf? If some dude told me my hair looked like dark chocolate waterfalls while high (and started stroking my hair all creeper status) I'd be like "WTF? This dude is annoying and creepy as fuck when he's high". But hey she didn't mind so I guess she's cool with it...

I agree with the person who said you don't need to be in ANY serious relationship. You seem very emotionally immature (and this is coming from an 18 yr old girl) from your posts. I got irritated reading your first post... idk your posts just seem like they were written by a 14 yr old boy or something. I think you need to do some growing up, anyone who says they want to "make" someone smoke has some SERIOUS growing up to do. And even after everyone said don't pressure her you're still having a hard time not pressuring her. Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you bro? You "guess" you won't insist? wtf? That shit isn't cool man.

So all in all, break up with you're girl, get with this one if you want, work on your emotionally maturity, and DO NOT pressure anyone to smoke.

Sorry if I was mean or harsh, I'm really not trying to be mean, I dont like being mean or rude or anything... I'm just trying to be honest

19. [quote name='"shestones17"']Ok, so I'm seriously not trying to be mean dude, but I dont know you and I dont like you. Seriously you can't make or even insist that someone smoke. That shit is annoying as fuck, I got annoyed reading your posts. You keep on asking "do you think she likes me?" "do you think she thinks I'm weird?" but you're missing the point of what everyone here is saying. You clearly want something to happen with this girl, so just break up with your gf. You clearly don't care about her like you should so just end it. And also "chocolate waterfalls" and a "dress made out of fire" wtf? If some dude told me my hair looked like dark chocolate waterfalls while high (and started stroking my hair all creeper status) I'd be like "WTF? This dude is annoying and creepy as fuck when he's high". But hey she didn't mind so I guess she's cool with it...

I agree with the person who said you don't need to be in ANY serious relationship. You seem very emotionally immature (and this is coming from an 18 yr old girl) from your posts. I got irritated reading your first post... idk your posts just seem like they were written by a 14 yr old boy or something. I think you need to do some growing up, anyone who says they want to "make" someone smoke has some SERIOUS growing up to do. And even after everyone said don't pressure her you're still having a hard time not pressuring her. Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you bro? You "guess" you won't insist? wtf? That shit isn't cool man.

So all in all, break up with you're girl, get with this one if you want, work on your emotionally maturity, and DO NOT pressure anyone to smoke.

Sorry if I was mean or harsh, I'm really not trying to be mean, I dont like being mean or rude or anything... I'm just trying to be honest[/quote]

This x100....no offense OP but she's absolutely right. And it is a bit obvious when you purposely ignore parts of people's posts and not others. You don't want to awknowledge certain things, but you need to.

20. "your hair is like a chocolate waterfall"

Hahaha bet u get a lot of girls with tht one