Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best time high ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adepthobozz, Feb 12, 2012.

1. I was at my firends having a bonfire and then we saw like a little thing from christmas where like it has the statues of jesus. we pretended it was a church and all sat around and made a song about jesus. then we went and slid around on ice and it cracked and my friend fell in. then the rest is just hazy. i dont really remeber much else.

2. I bet your friend hates jesus now lol.

3. is your friend alright lol

4. Funniest thread everrrrr

5. Aww the wonderful effects of marijuana. Lol I hope your friends alright though.

6. Sounds like it was a fun night, post the song if you remember

7. lol ops friend died of hypothermia

8. lol nahh my friend was fine.

9. You set up a bonfire in the middle of winter?

10. yeah. in the middle of new york too. they're fun cuz around here this years been wierd and its been suprisingly warm. there was leftover ice from when it was cold that we walked on.

11. Does not seem like the best time for your friend. I would be pissed if I fell through the ice.