Best time getting high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by T.R.777, May 26, 2018.

1. My favorite memory of getting high was one of the first times I smoked with my 2 friends James & Jared, we used a herbal vaporizer out in a field that was behind the YMCA and I didn't have a high tolerance because I was still a rookie smoker. My friend Jared pulled the herbal vaporizer out of his bag and we each took a puff but my hit wasn't very big so I kind of assumed I wasn't going to get high. Boy was I wrong because 10 minutes later I started giggle a bit and I couldn't talk to my friends without laughing. My friend James ran into woods that were close to where we'd smoked and Jared and I had no idea what to do because we were both very high and unable to walk very well, let alone chase my friend who decided to start running into the woods. We got a grip and started to stumble into the woods, after my friend. After about 2 minutes of searching we found him, but he wanted to keep walking into the woods. Of course Jared and I were stoned and not in the mood to walk in the woods, my cotton mouth was bad too. We convinced him to come back to the original field, and then of course he decided to pick up a large tree branch and proceeded to attack my friend and I with it. We ran around laughing super hard and I yelled "James I'm on you're side" but he ran at me again. He was laughing too so I knew he wasn't going to actually attack us with the tree branch. This was my favorite time getting high because it was with 2 of my best friends, it was a beautiful setting, and because now even if I smoke three joints I couldn't get that high again. (Unless I took a T break) Does anyone else have a favorite time they got high?

• Like Like x 1
  2. When I was just a young’un and first discovered cannabis & started getting high I was usually by myself just because we lived out in the country and there wasn’t usually other stoner kids around. I was also kind of a loner but that didn’t ever bother me. I’d hit the woods with a good book when I had the time and that was perfectly fine with me.

So this is going back to the late 70’s and I guess into the early 80’s. Things seemed to change after that but for those few years when I first initially started smoking herb we would get some unbelievable crazy Sativas like just aren’t seen anymore. We didn’t get it all the time by any means but when we did?! Holy smoke - that was just some hard to describe times lol

It often didn’t look like anything special either as I’m sure some of the other old school stoners will tell you; it did not often have the “bag appeal” that you’ll often see these days - but if you’ve never had a pure equatorial Sativa and you enjoy cannabis then you should make it your life’s work to do so. They were often airy, thin and gangly buds, not the tight, compact buds you see so much today. The aroma was there, abundant crystals as well but the flowers themselves were often not very good looking - but that didn’t even vaguely matter.

But WOW!!! You’d better have some time on your hands if you were planning on smoking it!! I could often simply not go home because I was simply too wasted to walk in the house. The high was not like today’s highs and while I know some will say “yeah, right - we get the best herb available - beautiful nugs, tight, sweet and tasty” and I’m sure that’s true but as some
    Of the older guys about the Sativas from back then. You would get into a groove that was right on the edge of being psychedelic. Sativas are a soaring, flying cerebral high - with speedy, racing thoughts, the ability to get creative projects done and not the sleepier, “zoned out” feeling often associated with its “prettier“ Indica cousin.

If you grow, try and find yourself a pure Sativa strain if you’ve never tried one! You can believe me that if you had, it’s not something you’d ever forget...

Indicas get you stoned - but a pure Sativa gets you HIGH!!

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sorry - double post.

J

4. Me & Big Bob went to Tester's mom's pad over in Sin
    Yeah there's a story there but I'm not coherent enough this early in the morning.

5. I can't say I have a favorite.
    The most memorable must be when I smoked under a hallucinogenigly enhanced night sky

6. as far as sativas go I'm growing my first sativa right now, impatiently patiently waiting for the day I've cured the buds. but ya I personally like the mind fuck that sativas bring... only based on high ratio hybrids as of now.

as for my current best moment it would have to be when I first got my carbon filter. this was years ago when i'd have to stay up to 2am for my mom to go to bed so I could sneak out...

so that day I got the carbon filter in and was eagerly awaiting to use it. at the time I was only toking 1-2 days a week so my tolerance was 1-2 bong rips to get smashed. so the time comes to get to action I sneak out back into the darkness of the night and I light er up taking a good bong rip, nice smooth and genital on my newbie lungs . and usually I feel it by the time I pack the second hit but I didn't. naively thinking it was the filter I keep hitting it.

I'm on to rip 9 and I call it quits because shit just wasn't working. so up I stand in the pitch dark and walk about 25-30' to inside the house entering into the kitchen. the high came on so subtly that I didn't realize giving me the good idea to just hid the bong in the bottom cupboard. as soon as I set the bong down the high hit my like going into shock. my mouth was bubbling... each tooth was bubbling the roof of my mouth was bubbling all the way to the top of my head. I figured perfect time to put on the headphones and listen to some loud music. some 15' away I got to the couch and the high was coming on stronger with vertigo setting in mad.

I'm on the couch with my eyes closed flying through space with the vertigo making me feel like I'm falling every which way imaginable. the music was on hard and the vibe was amazing, sept for I moved with my eyes closed and it felt like I moved a quarter mile in a fighter jet and back again in a second:sick:. and the high was just starting to peak when I started getting cev's blue purple and red triangles falling in and out of each other like a collidascope. after some 15 mins I was back on the couch welcomed by a nice buzz.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Possibly the most memorable for me was back in my early 20's in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. In the summer I lived with my girlfriend in my VW bus and we had a camp in the hills that dropped right into the middle of town. We were hiking around on the hill and climbed up on the tallest Olympic ski jump to smoke and enjoy the view. Was a warm summer afternoon and a big storm was rolling through the valley. The air was getting electric and we could see lightning heading our way with big thunder. We started to fuck up against the rail, both of us facing the storm and the warm wind, thunder and lightning and occasional big drops of rain. Was the most epic moment.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Getting high and watching the northern lights? Hmm! Now that would have to be mind blowingly awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  9. One memorable time for me was when I drove to LA years and years ago to a dispensary that the Weedmaps guys had reviewed.

It was when Alien OG strain had just came out and it was testing at like 28-30% THC as flower. I had to get a taste of it hahahah.

And boy, it was worth the drive. Found a street to park on with my buddy and got medicated before heading back home.

You know it’s a great high when the drive is the last thing on your mind.

10. Best high for me is If I’m not in pain and my mood is good.

11. If you grow, try and find yourself a pure Sativa strain if you’ve never tried one!

12. You really make me wanna try a sativa so bad!!