best Ti nail ever

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by errlhead, Sep 21, 2013.

1. dude totally falling in love with trill glass...... just got the sweetest domeless titanium nail set up...... best nail Ive had out of 6 or 7 different trys

[​IMG]

2. wow that is pretty legit, 14.5 and 18.8 is wassup

3. @[member="Justadailytoke"] lol seriously! I wanna get a backup just in case lol I love it

4. I don't dab and I want one, it's gorgeous

5. im not a fan of domeless unless on a bong not a rig. but looks nice how much did it run u? aslo y wud u need another one as a spare. isnt it ti? itll last you quite a while

6. You should check out some highly educated ti. You'd probaly like the he dualti. Just my opinon though

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I definitely will... thanks man

8. [quote name="530grow" post="18823070" timestamp="1381682127"]You should check out some highly educated ti. You'd probaly like the he dualti. Just my opinon though Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Highly educated makes some supper sick TI dabbers, definitely worth checking out they're nails

9. If your checking out highly educated ti, the founder makes music too. Taskrok, look em up, some good dabbin music.

10. [quote name="530grow" post="19088565" timestamp="1386017718"]If your checking out highly educated ti, the founder makes music too. Taskrok, look em up, some good dabbin music. Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I'll check it out man, although idk if you were talking to me lol

11. #11 Jimmy Carter, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    You said that was Trill Glass? Thats a Vapenwiser nail.

Edit: Guess trill glass is just a website that sells Vapenwiser knockoffs

12. Jimmy Carter has spoken!

13. Haha, just letting the whole forum know. actually I cant quote someones message when i reply to a forum on my phone, at least not that I've figured out haha

14. HE Infiniti nail > All else...

15. Agreed^ Best nail I own, soon to have a nice coil around it :metal:

16. Which nail you goin with JC? DNail seems to be a big hit as of late.

17. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19101782" timestamp="1386196749"]Oil Coil :bongin:[/quote] deff worth it imo i havent touched my torch since my dnail came they have a diy form on reddit too if u wanted to check it out looks like there super easy to build if u just buy the coil i bought mine from the dnail company though i wanted my 3year warranty on box and a 1yr no questions asked replacement coil only 1 though so fucking awsome i love my low temp dabs carb cappin all day lol and i noticed your rigs dont claim up as fast like more the oils getting vaporized and not just sucked through Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

18. a perfect low temp dabs gets you way more medicated than a burnt ass dab I feel. People tell me I'm stupid when I tell them that but that shit is legit.

lol the ignorant will continue to take poopoo dabs