Best things used to flavour your bong water ??

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Mattchand, Aug 2, 2013.

1. No thats what I mean, sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant just get some good weed and you wont have to even think about flavoring it.

Kottonmouth Kings

2. Oh wait haha, how ironic, I misunderstood you, I thought you were talking to me:)

Kottonmouth Kings

3. I love the taste when you let it get real dirty. Like don't change the water for a month and tell me it's not the most delicious tasting water you've ever drank. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Use aloe vera drink instead of water. Tastes very niceSent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

5. thats why you gotta swig that shit bro.

6. #66 Ms.chips, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    The 'rents are from Chile so we have tons of eucalyptus leaves. I boiled some water with the leaves and put it in my bong. It was pretty tasty, like not overpowering the bud flavour, but really fresh. Mmmmm
    I imagine it's probably good when you have gross cough too.

7. I used to do this, but like you I don't know how bad it is for me.

8. komodo dragon semen.

thats boss status shit.

9. Tea. Just about any fresh brewed will work.Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. no health risks,just use non alcoholic and its the same as water (Y)

11. I like to use coffee (with cream and sugar)! It gives the smoke a very interesting taste, plus I can use the term "coffee break" as an excuse to smoke weed :p

12. [​IMG]

13. In my opinion nothing beats hot distilled water. R/O water always best for the bong anyway to keep it clean, but when the bong water is hot you can get smoother hits in my experience.

14. #74 Mind_ofa_Stoner, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    What about fruit in the water or ice catcher? I've heard of people using frozen strawberries along with ice. Thoughts?

15. Dr. Pepper. 24 flavors of original taste. ;)

~StayLifted

16. weed is the best...need to put at least a half in the water though you'll get hella high yo

17. Ooooo, that made me flinch.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

18. Pee..

Stonerrr

19. I once used strawberry daiquiri Sobe! Delish:3

20. 7-up tastes great.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum