best things to put in bong other than water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GreenFish, Aug 10, 2009.

1. my friends and I used gatorade one time. it flavored the smoke a little bit and still gave some good hits. but sugar attracts THC, but not to the point where it'd make THAT much of a difference.

2. try using a energy drink, me and my friends put green amp in it and it was like having a energy high. i didnt pass out in a hour like i usually do:) make sure to wash it right after so it wont be sticky

3. green tea is nice. cold or warm, the steam makes the smoke real smooth like

4. [quote name='Blutteufel']Dihydrogen monoxide.

[/QUOTE chea man:D

5. really hot water. that way you inhale steam

6. Try mixing someone elses piss with some fresh rotweiler shit......

OR:

A littlebit of finecrushed ice,cold\fresh water mixed with some lychee sodapop.........

7. jell-o. no joke. its fucking insane. first its really hard to use, and sometimes u have to mash it up a bit but once it gets at the point were its light and fluffy, its crazy as shit and the hit is cold and fruity.

8. i used to experiment with different drinks. but then its just a pain in the ass to clean.

9. I have tried putting whole milk in there so it would absorb some thc from the smoking and then I used the milk to make pancakes. Long story short: smelled bad for a lil while, but the pancake idea actually ended up working surprisingly

10. wouldnt the thc vaporize out of the milk while u were making the pan cakes?

11. not to disagree but its actually hydrogen hydroxide H+ OH-

12. blood and guts

13. okay, so let me get this straight, you out whole milk in your bong, you then used it to make pancakes with. So essentially you ate bong-milk, that is really tough hahahaha that is worse than drinking bong water imo. I think the cold water with ice and then some lemon wedges sounds pretty dank, i would go for that.

14. it's actually both and hydroxic acid

16. lol trying to fuck someone up

17. [​IMG]

18. Well this is a old ass thread but I used cheerwine once in a homemade bong. Only because we were in the middle of a field and had no water. Made the smoke have a hint of cheerwine, was pretty damn good. But a waste of soda.

19. kool aid, duh