Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best things to do when your stoned by your self?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nonarky, Dec 25, 2005.

1. so all my friends cant hang out at all, i have little bit more than a ounce to my self, im so bored, its snowing and im snowed in, so what should i do after smokin 2 blunts??

usually after i smoke, i go drive around or go to the arcades and play pool, and play some racing games, but im snowed in, give me some ideas

2. listen to music

3. get on grasscity,com forums?

4. smoke some more.
    mess w/ photoshop
    music
    google random words
    pick a fight w/ the wall
    shave an animal
    practice rolling joints
    read the dictionary
    eat
    experiment in the kitchen

5. wow that really made me lauph my ass off, maybe ill just do that

6. Play a video game.

7. see above

8. Video Games
    Music
    Masturbate
    Sit there and focus on your buzz.

9. Ya thats pretty much it

10. Go and watch the trippiest movie you can find.

11. watch a sci-fi video ( i recommend i, robot if you've never seen it )

12. lol shave an aminal, lmfao

reminds me of the andy milanokis show.

I like to go on the comp/play video games

13. make a big bowl of popcorn and watch TV.

14. I got a thing called G-Force for Windows Media Player so I watch that and just go nuts. Or I eat something haha

15. 1) Pull up a nice comfy chair, dim the lights, and put on some nice relaxing music
    2) Pick a good movie to watch ( usually comedy) elf is a great movie to watch when baked.
    3) EAT.
    4) itunes visualizer
    5) for me go skating.
    6) smoke

16. eating is good.
    movies are cool.
    I actually DONT like games when stoned, they lose interest when I get really baked.

I like reading too. no particular genre that I prefer - I'm halfway through the second of 6 books in the Nights Dawn series. Clockwork Orange is in que after I'm done with this.

and to all you "I hate reading" people - lemme just tell ya - that contempt for literature comes from high school, and has a terribly sticky nature. 9 out of 10 students hate the books they are forced to read, and it puts a permanent damper on any intent to read in the future. I say: browse amazon.com for just any random shit. Read book summaries and reviews until something catches your eye. Buy a used copy, which will come out to like $8 with shipping. Reading is waaaay under-rated these days. Its gotten to a point where I can be just as satisfied reading for 2 hours as watching a good movie.

/rant

sorry, its a really kickass part in my book and im all amped about it.

17. I usually smoke a few onies in my closet then listen to some music while playing Xbox w/ the TV on mute.

Another idea would be to get a copy of the animated version of Alice in Wonderland and a copy of Pink Floyd The Wall on CD. Read on the internet how to correctly synch that shit up... and then you'll be in for a treat. It is 100 times better than the famous Dark Side of the Moon/Wizard of Oz synch. Every moment of the Album matches up with every moment of the movie, from beginning to end. Its really intense... but you gotta time it just right.

18. "shaaave poochie poochie, shaaave poochie poochie" - bio dome

random, i know, but i'm stoned and the "shave an animal" made me laugh my ass off and think of that :smoke: