Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best things to do when stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorGangBoii, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Just trying to try new things to do when stoned. What do u guys normally do after you blaze?:smoke:

2. hey man, just to save me, you, and others some time, check out the search function, there are dozens of threads on things to do stoned.

3. what he said, but guitar heros pre fun, but the past week iv been watching 9/11 doccos as they taken over nat geo :D but there well worth the watch

4. get on a highway, open sun roof, handstand on the console, get foot massage from asian lady tied to the trunk

5. I know that was supposed to be a joke, and I'm not some overly sensitive 9/11 dude, but that was lame.

6. being stoned alleviates hate, it doesn't exacerbate hate.

7. play "burgertime" on the NES in this treehouse

8. it doesent when your constantly reminded of 9/11
    now the whole reason i hate 9/11 is cus the fuckin tramp nigggas who talk about it

they go all GUNG HO like fuck terrorists and fuck muslims when they dont even know these people

ignorance is why i hate

9. well, all bad jokes aside, i like to fap when i'm high.

10. [quote name='"5005"']
    it doesent when your constantly reminded of 9/11
    now the whole reason i hate 9/11 is cus the fuckin tramp nigggas who talk about it

they go all GUNG HO like fuck terrorists and fuck muslims when they dont even know these people

ignorance is why i hate[/quote]

This man speak truth!!!

That shit gets me mad, why are you (the individual) so sad over it, it hardly affected your lifes (other than this recession tehe) and only was over a lie that is accepted......on this day you should be pissed that "the people in charge" are lying to you and should be imprisoned for murdering all those people
    9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!

Oh and sorry for thread-jacking :/

Oh and I like to listen to music, either trance strange songs...or old school hip hop, their diffrent but again soothes my mind...........,....oh and jerking off is pretty fun also

11. face a bleezy then hijack some planes no big deal.

12. Drive dude. Just fuckin' get in the car with friends and CRUISE. Bump that music! Literally always one of my fav things lol

13. Even though I've replied to 12 forums like this, i'm always glad to answer, I love to just chill out in the garage, listen to music, and smoke more weed.

14. Your other comment was disrespectful, but im not gunna lie, it made me laugh. I agree with what you said about people saying fuck muslims, when it is only a minority of the religion that are evil, not that i believe al qaeda were responsible...

15. Watch Pulp Fiction for the first time.