Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing you've EVER DONE while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, May 11, 2012.

1. So as the title suggests, I want to hear the best thing you guys have ever done while high (duh) lol.

Two words can sum up my answer:

Six Flags. ;)

2. I'd have to say ski, I've had some of the best times blowing a jay with some buddies and hitting the park.

3. Just hanging with friends. That is what makes the real memories and good times.

4. Smoking at the lake while im fishing is my favorite thing to do.

5. Drove through a red light going 72mph tboned an Audi A4 at 12.33a.m.

6. BUNGIE JUMPING

I kept screaming out "THE MESSIAH HAS COME!" and drew a huge crowd, but I was high so I really wasn't self conscious. :smoke:

7. ace on the disc golf course.

8. backflip on a trampoline

9. lost my virginity

10. Wanked it.

11. Sex.

/thread

12. longboarding :)

the best thing.

13. omg nipz, I was just about to say that. I always smoke and go ride.

14. [quote name='"DerekCA"']Drove through a red light going 72mph tboned an Audi A4 at 12.33a.m.[/quote]

Wtf???

15. Watched a beatboxer in Amsterdam who uses a Boss Loopstation to build his songs. It was mind-blowing, but there were some mascots in the same plaza and at first I thought it was them having a beatbox battle lol!

16. I have a video of this guy on my phone.

17. Can you remember his name? I want to look him up on YouTube :)

18. I remember being really high and floating on my back in the ocean on a beautiful day. Just looking up and seeing a few clouds and the big blue sky. Felt like "this is life right here" Then my friend came over and pushed me under water.

19. No, you're doing it wrong. High off of weed.