Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Thing You Have Done High Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeachStoner69, Apr 22, 2012.

1. #1 BeachStoner69, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    My best memory is me and a friend rolled 6 blunts with about 1.5 g's in each of some dank ass bud and lit one up on the way to the lake, lit one up when we got there then got on the jet ski right after. Rode and cut up for about 2 hours and was sooo fun! Then lit up another and kept riding. Went to the "cliffs" (about 75 feet jump) and smoked one on top and jumped down then rode the jet ski back. Went to this bonfire and smoked another one as we met 2 girls and brought them back to the lake house. Smoked the last blunt with 1 of the girls because the other didn't smoke and she ended up leaving which bummed my friend out because that was his girl for the night...but come to find out this girl was a super freak and we ended up having a 3 way and she gave us $50 and I was like whats this for and she was like that was good weed...so I took it(:) (didn't ask for it and most of the time wouldn't take) what she doesn't know is i have the hook-up and $50 would get me a fat eighth(:) dam what a life i lived at 18...gahh i miss it

2. my best would be the time i was racing up at njmp in jersey. Smoked a bowl with my girl, she gave me head then I went out and did a 2.5 hour stint in my 1st gen rx7 race car. Epic fun.

3. Fuck my girlfriend..then smoke more.

4. Either my friend tacking a tree in the snow because it said it had more wood then him or when he ran up the stairs because we put rhino sounds on but then he rolled back down the stairs do summer salts.