Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing you ever did

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Palmer Eldritch, Oct 14, 2007.

1. I once shit on a paper plate and left it in a storage room for a janitor to find and say "What smells like shit?!"

2. emags are the shit, but I personally rock with a phantom:rolleyes:

3. Camp memory:

I was at a boy scout camp one year for 3 nights one summer a long time ago. When night rolled around one night I realized I didn't have any covers and it was freezing. It started raining real hard with a little lightning as well. I then realize I have to take a dump, so I go around all the tents barely in the forest and squat and do my thing in the freezing rain without any toilet paper, using my underwear to wipe and then changing when I get back into an extra pair. The next morning I wake up to a circle of kids and my scout leader bent over looking at my shit saying "This didn't come from an animal..."

Smart guy!