Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to watch while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadianToken, Dec 21, 2010.

1. What should i watch while i'm high. I'm considering Southpark, and i've heard good things about adventure time and regular show ( w.e that is ) . So which of the three?

2. Cant go wrong with south park.

3. The Regular Show is hilarious if you dont want to watch SP type comedy. South Park is awesome but if you want something out of the ordinary go for the Regular Show, there isnt really any other show like it. I suggest the Coffee Bean Episode.

also flapjack is fun

4. Winamp's Visualizations

5. an older animated series called Aeon Flux is great high; so is Curb Your Enthusiasm if you enjoy situational comedy

6. Any idea what episodes of SP i should watch haha ? I've seen most of the newest season, thats about it, that and warcraft and kayne west one.

7. I usually go for shows along the lines of South Park, like Family Guy :cool:

8. Adventure Time. You will not be disappointed...

9. check out "spaced", a british comedy pretty much aimed at high spaced out people hehe

10. I really enjoy the Office when high.

11. The Ripping Friends.

12. I usually watch Family Guy. Sometimes South Park.

13. I thought this was going to be a pole with a bunch of good movies/shows...Only one is South Park. If you haven't seen the other two, they're retarded ass cartoons on Cartoon Network. A lot of people like them though, I just can't enjoy any of these cartoons now. I miss like Doug, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Hey Arnold and All That, etc etc. Growing up in the 90's was the shit haha.

14. Watch some of the earlier seasons of South Park. IMO they're better.

15. Adventure Time is amazing. It's entertaining and trippy. I also recommend 30 Rock.

16. Planet Earth

17. I like South Park and Regular show, haven't really seen adventure time

18. chicks shaking their bootaaaaaaaays