Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Thing To Smoke Out Of After A T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Mar 8, 2011.

1. What up GC! So Im sure most of you have taken several T-Breaks during you're smoking career. Well, For the past 30 days I havn't smoked at all, due to a possibility of a drug test this Wednesday. I got off probation on January the 26th, but they sent me a letter saying I needed to come in for "extended supervision". So I quit, just in case.

Well on Wednesday, after I get home, Im going to take one massive hit. And quit for a few more days, just incase they call me back in, and so I can save up enough money to have a smoking sesh with a few friends.

Well I was wondering, what will be best to smoke out of, to give me the longest, and strongest high? Heres all the smoking devices Ive got to choose from...

My chillum, and the little bit of bud I have left...
    [​IMG]

My sherlock...
    [​IMG]

Heres a homemade with a slide that milks reallly good...
    [​IMG]

A mini homemade bong that milks pretty good...
    [​IMG]

Ash catcher homemade...
    [​IMG]

And my homemade ice bong
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkmOgdr0SXk]YouTube - Homemade Ice Bong Hit[/ame]

Any inputs would be nice... Idk, I just cant wait till Wednesday... Its going to be great :hello:

2. Just pick one and toke man. Your Sherlock seems as good as any.

3. bubs get me high as hell. with some hot ass water

4. Well I've been on a tbreak due to trying to find a job, since xmas. Have an interview tomorrow finally. Whenever I get my first paycheck I'll be spending it on a fat sack, a pack of dutches/swishers and getting higher than the moon.

5. Yea, I wanna go with the bub, but it burns through the bud really fast... And yea, a T-Break every once and a while is nice

6. Use one of the homemade ones, nothing like getting stoned off something you made with ur own bare hands!

7. do the bub, even if it doesnt conserve... this is a special occasion, right? ;)

8. Start small, a joint or pipe..
    then when your tolerance goes up.. a bong..
    then again, when its high.. a vape..
    rinse, wash, repeat..
    then again I wold just mix it up