Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to keep your car smelling nice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lanqe, Aug 31, 2011.

1. When I smoke in my car it usually goes away after like an hour or so but there is still that slight trace of it in there. What helps? (like smelly trees or other air fresheners)

2. I had one of those smelly tree ones once that was so strong I kept it in the trunk. Only used it when I had just smoked in the car. After airing out from driving, that would take care of it pretty quickly.

3. Smelly trees and the smoke killing freshener from car washes. Worked good for me.[​IMG]

4. air fresheners obviously, roll around for 10-15 mins with the windows down after you smoke, spray some fabric freshener on your seats if they're not leather, use a lot of hand sanitizer and wipe down the steering wheel, don't keep any paraphernalia in the car, especially roaches/bongs/pipes because they reek.

5. I have leather seats+ozium+aired out= getting pulled over many times and not getting searched

6. #8 Lanqe, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  7. "Best thing to keep your car smelling nice."

- Box it at least 3 times a week.

8. makes your car smell like shit....

i use febreeze and those little gel scent things that go in my AC vent

9. VANILLAROMA hell yeah

10. Ozium is definitely the best. One small spray and you're good to go. That stuff has saved my ass so many times I've lost track.