Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to eat while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bws09, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Anything. But really, my favorite things are Taco Bell, yogurt, and fruit snacks.

2. [quote name='"Tessticle"']Anything. But really, my favorite things are Taco Bell, yogurt, and fruit snacks.[/quote]

yeah taco bell is amazing..

fast food is gross when im sober. But when im stoned.. Taco bell, wendys, mcdonalds, in n out, sonic, whatever, oh my lord fast food is the bees knees

oh and kfc. But i like that sober too. Fried chicken is the greatest thing. With a little cannabutter slathered on.. And some in the potaters.. Oh man.. Im fiending

3. [quote name='"Hefner PBN"']Chipotle

/thread[/quote]

definitely. But my problem is i zone out eating the burrito then im too full to eat anymore :/

i like smaller portions so i can keep coming back to munch

4. I've said it before and I'll say it again...sour patch kids. Nothing is better then a sour hour!

5. Apples are awesome. The juiciness is fucking awesome and helps with cottonmouth.

6. Dried Plant Combustion AKA Cannabis Smoke.

7. a few weeks ago, i had a butterfinger for the first time ever and i ate it while i was high, i was lying on the couch just savoring it. it felt like an orgasm throughout my body.

8. Did you really read all this? :D

On the topic: pistachios, chili, watermelon, any cake.

9. Everything !

10. Whenever I'm super blazed, I get an incurable craving for burger king XD

11. Taco bell hands down

12. toasted bagels with melted peanut butter and jelly running down my fingers :smoke:

13. Pasta of any type is always so fucking good when im baked :smoke:

14. to be honest, pretty much any food that is available when stoned is the best food at the time