best thing to eat when high...

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisnotreal, Apr 13, 2006.

1. zingers!?!?

2. ^ No I don't think that's it. Something like Snowballs or Puffballs. Shit it's been years since I've had one.

3. ...you lucky motherfucker....!

4. cinnamon toast and fishticks

5. [​IMG]

By Far the best thing you can ever eat I know They have 10 packs in some places it is like a party in your mouth and everyone is eating peanut butter and jelly.

6. ^ my friend always has a box of those at his house..sooo good high

I really like cruisin to mcdonalds and getting a mcchicken with small fries for 2 bucks...

if I gotta be home..I really like cereal...or jsut chewin on some delicious bubble gum!

7. Bourbon, Sno Balls
    [​IMG]

I haven't been snacking much lately, but just about 10 mins ago I got a small Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzrd from DQ. :D delish. :smoke:

8. oh....dont remind me that summers coming..i love grabbing and ice cream/smoothie/blizzard...anything good in summer

9. For breakfast:
    [​IMG]

Bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle x2-3, +hashbrown x2-3, oh and mcdonalds orange juice is the best there is

For lunch/dinner:
    Teryaki chicken from the local japanese steakhouse
    Dominos, on 4/20 i had me a large deepdish pizza(cook just right to, its rare they always send pizza cooked to differnt degrees)and a order of that delicious cheesey bread(they were on a roll because it was SMOTHERED in sooooo much cheese mmmm, i tipped the delivery lady $5 and im glad i did)

Well those are my more favs:p

Snack:
    biatch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <insert cheese pizza rolls here>

[​IMG]
    (mmmm corn muffins are teh 1337)

thats it for now:p

10. steak...
    me, bates, and dan went to wall mart, took a phone batery off the shelf, walked up to customer service, returned it, got a $20 gift card. The we bought a cheep item with the gift card and got cash for change so we had $19. we went to the supermarket bought the most expensive ANGUS STEAK sum BBQ sauce, seasoning, and a 6pk of 24oz of Mt. dew. we went to the state park with no1 there and cooked it on a grill with some hickorie chips that i had and smoke sum bowls. it was the best free steak i ever had

11. The best thing to eat while high is the first thing that comes to mind for me. If I think about taco bell (no matter how much I dont like it), Taco BEll is what will hit my spot.

12. Pussy is a good thing to eat while high :smoke: :smoke:

13. o man whenever i get high i always eat a bowl of fruity pebbles the shit is soo god when ur high another thing is pizza or taco bell actually taco bell is the shit even while not stoned

14. on the marijuana forum, munchie threads are ALWAYS accepted :hello:

currently, i can't get enough DING DONGS when i'm stoned. i break them in half, one side i scarf down like there's no tomorrow--the other i savor the flavor by nibbling the chocolate and licking the creamy stuff ohhh gawd mmmmm :yummy:

add-also, i'm notorious for making a box of froot loops dissapear in two days or less.

15. Anything is good to eat for me when I'm stoned, Papa Johns pizza hits perfect everytime. Especially the ham & pinapple ones. MMMMMMMM!:p

16. let me see...saltines, lays, blueberry scones and chips'a'hoy are the best.

17. i want some white castle sooooooooo bad right now :cry:

18. Yeah that's them. MmmMmmm...

Thanks DBW :D

19. [​IMG]

THESE COOKIES ARE FOR PEOPLE THAT DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH THEIR MUNCHIES.