best thing to eat when high...

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisnotreal, Apr 13, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

hands down. best shit ever.

what do you guys like?

2. lately i've been on a binge of [​IMG].. and [​IMG]

3. seeyouantie - i hear you on those chili cheese fritos. my stomach says no but i just can't resist them.

4. This is an unanswerable question because whenever I am really baked everything is so good it would be impossible to select just one thing that is great.

5. Lately I've been craving breakfast cereal more than anything. I'm so glad Captain Crunch and Fruit Loops were invented. I mean, without them, what would childhood be like?? :eek:

6. Anything with chocolate :hello:

7. good call. i'm picking up some of both later on...

8. lmao anything i can get my hands off or anything that doesnt move fast enough BUT my favorite munchie wud have to be spice doritos with sour gummy worms

9. Cupcakes. Best thing I ever tasted was a cupcake while blazed.

10. dude, any good baked foods are awesome while high. My fav thus far are fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, although warm gooey brownies are a close second.

11. Definitely the Famous Amos....+rep for that

12. Damn I havnt had Famous Amos in forever. Yea theyre pretty good. But theyre name kicks ass. hahah Famous amous lol:smoke:

13. all good is good when ur high, however my new fav is sushi, thing called a multiple orgasm from the place near me....omg so good'

~Perfekt

14. ew at your breathe after those munchies! :smoke:

15. yummm! and my favorite;

Attached Files:

16. oh yeah

we have a KFC with a buffet right next to my house...it's heaven when you're high!

17. I wracking my brain trying to remember the name of this amazing snack cake. It's pink and dome-shaped, and has a marshmallow centre.

Anyone know the name of these by chance?? :D

18. I love having anything really..

nothing too dry though. I really like having cereal (lucky charms), pizza!

going to tim hortons and getting a cherry cheese danish and cookies (all heated in microwave) and a french vinella rock. dipping the cookies in the drink is so tasty...mmm

19. Anything salty. I'm not a big fan of sweets, esp. while high. Don't get me wrong, I'll eat it if you put it in front of my though.

KFC Snackers
    Chips
    Pizza
    Lime Flavored Peanuts

and: Funyuns

[​IMG]