best thing to do with powdery mildew buds? :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NotFromAnywhere, May 1, 2011.

1. well i am trimming buds as we speak, had to chop them about 1-2 weeks early because my PM started showing back up (used neem oil most the way through ) not on all the buds but about a third o em showing little ssppots....question is whether i can use OSG's QWISO method to make some oil since i dont have any bags for ice water method and i wont be smoking any of it..any imput on the best use for these buds is apprecited
    thanks

2. im pretty sure u can use it for iso hash i know i did lol

3. a good way to fight that mold use sum powder milk mixed with water and spray plants it really works.

4. I have a friend who trims for an outdoor company and last year they had a mold problem. The head guy freaked out because he wanted to save as much bud as possible so he had them go through and "cut off" the mold. It didn't work though and they just ended up losing even more bud. Be agrressive and remove the whole bud the mold is on. Even if you just see one little speck remove it or it'll just spread to other buds. Also add a de-humidifier and more fans ASAP.

5. thanks for the replies, making the qwiso now and definately fixed the air circulation for next go round..