Best thing to do with kief

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Sydeburnz, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I got a bunch of really good dope and I'm saving up all the kief I get until after I finish it, I figure I'll have about 4-5 grams when I'm done. What should I do with it?
    I usually just smoke it as is but I wanna try something different. Any suggestions?

2. make that shit into some hash

3. Definitely press it into hash with an iron. Takes like 5 min and it makes an AWESOME smoke. I just did it once fairly recently and I was so pissed at all the kief I've wasted over the years by smoking it.

4. Hobby Lobby
    Pollen press

5. smoke it. seriously, just put a lil' it of nuggles at the bottom of a bowl to make sure nothing blows through, and pack that fucker with the kief. you'll have a great day.

6. Put a little bit on top of your bowls and smoke it.:bongin::)

7. vape it..just make sure you start out at a low heat or otherwise it'll bust into flames. not much point in making it hash unless you've just got time to kill and want to do it or you need to transport it somewhere easier

8. What are you using that will allow you to suspect you'll get five grams of keife? That's going to require quite a bit of bud, you know.

9. Smoke the ever-living-shit out of it!!

10. Last time I weighed my kief it was about 7 grams, its easy to save up it just requires not smoking it. Lol which I suppose is the hardest thing to do, particularly when you see how much it keeps adding up.

11. Just saw your sig/avatar fuckin sick man. That was by far one of my most favorite games I ever played for sega lol

12. me and 2 friends took all the kief we had and packed a bigggg bowl in a gravity bong last weekend and got the highest any of us had ever been

13. keif blunt...for those of you who havent tryed this, i suggest you do it immediately

14. Put bud in ur bowl, then some keif, then sum bud, then sum keif!

15. Please post a picture. Sounds like you go through a lotta chron :smoking:

16. I've thought about it a number of times, I feel like it would either burn ridiculously fast or it would roll up so densely that you wouldn't be able to pull smoke through. I might try it depending on what my next sift yield is.

17. the current pressed kief I have right now is about 3 grams Ill take a picture of it real quick....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there ya go dude straight out of the pollen press

18. what kind of kief press do you use?

19. Nice. I haven't weighed mine since the first day I got my keife box but its quite a bit at this point. Not sure how many grams

20. sharp stone <---- I got two sick grinders made by them too