Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best thing to do with gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gotta smokem all, Nov 11, 2014.

1. title says it all
    best wasy to smoke a gram, most effective>

2. #2 MDToker, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Bong/bowl hits/snappers.

3. Vaporizer or bong

4. #4 As Above So Below, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    ~~ .1 from a gravity bong = ~~ 10 fat hits / 10 separate seshses.

I have a scale with a 2 liter gravity bong and I load around .10 to .15 and one bowl is all I need and I'm high for the night. 

5. Grav bong or waterfall will annihilate you

6. dome a blunt

7. BONG IS BEST

8. get 1g more to roll a decent joint... :smoke:

9. Dude gravity bongs just give you hot, harsh, stale hits. Water filtration > grav bongs.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Boooooooong Rips

11. Waterfalls out of a large smart water bottle or if you got the tools a large glass voss bottle is by far the best way to save bud

12. Weed enema, definitely.

13. this works best op. trust

14. Yes, what they ^^ said. It'll definitely get you where you want to be and it's a fun process! 

Let the City know how you get on, cheers.

15. Yep I came in this thread with the intention of suggesting an anal suppository.  They beat me to it. :smoking:

16. vape

Attached Files:

17. Plug a nug!

18. #19 SoCalToker, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Bong snaps or small pipe bowls, gets much more out of a small amount than papers/blunts, in my experience.

Already been suggested, but kudos for making plugging rhyme.

Edit: You enlightened the OP with plugging in the first place... good man, carry on!

19. Definitely the most social way of getting high imho, nothing better to liven up a party