Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to do with an 8th?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kloi, Oct 29, 2010.

1. So my friend got busted with his bong and 3 pipes and i got busted with my zong and we've both decided to avoid pipes for the time being. We've been using can daily because nether of us can roll for shit. But anyways we are getting together and going out tricker treating around campus just for the hell of it and I was wonder what i could do with our 8th? We don't plan on re upping until later this week and i was just wonder how we could make it a great night?

2. best thing to do with marijuana is smoke it.. or make brownies or firecrackers

3. Smoking out of cans? There goes 10 years of your life. If you cant roll, and for some odd reason don't want to use a pipe, chillum, bong, etc; buy papers, roll them around a pencil and little by little fill the pre-rolled paper with ground up weed..

4. you dont know what to do with marijuana?

lol im guessing this kid isnt 18

5. agreed :smoke:

6. im guessing you mean get the most out of it
    gravity bong

7. There we go. Sorry i mean get the most out of it.

Also to the comment about cans killing brain cells (popular belief) Aluminum burns at almost 7000 degrees I'm under the impression that a lighter doesn't get that hot.

8. Smoke it yahh, yahh, yahh, I understand that but we want something better (i want acid he isn't up for that). I've made butter before but that was with ounce and a half. So i was wondering about teas, firecrackers (tried didn't turn out), or anything els will give me a better bang for my buck.

P.s. also over 18, I'm a proud poor college student ftw.

9. you probly messed up the firecrackers bro

10. Crackers, peanut butter, honey, weed in the middle, same thing as other side.
    In over for 30mins at a temp of 370. Thats what i did and they didn't turn out. Anything you see that is wrong please correct.

11. theres different chemicals other then alum on the can, paint and shit like that

12. QFT. Alls well though, if you wish to smoke cans then by all means.

13. in soviet russia 8th smoke you!

14. well that could possibly be the problem most fire cracker recipes i have looked at are closer to 350 degrees for closer to 20 minutes.

15. Man, the fucking oven smoked your weed....

16. okay well that's your problem lol you burnt all the thc.

you wanna do peanut butter + some type of oil not vegetable though (and honey if you want) on two crackers

put .5 to a g of some good shit on one of em

put the other on top

wrap em in tin foil

heat the oven to 325 degrees

put em in for 18-22 mins

and you want to use peanut butter with a lot of fat like jif

17. keep on rollin

18. Lol man, thats all i used to buy was an 8th once a week and I always found that putting decent 0.2 or 0.3 gram bowls into the Bong worked the best for me.

Enjoy buddy have fun.

19. I'd say just buy a cheap piece anyways. like you can get one that works for like 10. no rolling. no aluminum

20. I thought it was like 270 degrees for 20 mins then like 300 for 4 or 5