Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best thing to do with a bunch of kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elbow, Dec 4, 2010.

1. So my grinder's catcher is about to overflow. Im not sure if I'm ready to spend the bucks on a pollen presser since they are generally pretty pricey. Are the cheap ones alright? More importantly, what is the best route in using this stuff? I usually just sprinkle some on bowls here and there, but now I have a ton and would like to try something different.

thanks GC

2. You should do a cone joint and put your liking of Kief on the top of the joint or just do a crhistmas joint that takes up a good amour of kief

3. Im not a huge fan of joint in the first place. That seems a little bit like a waste of kief, being that joints will track, burn quicker than blunts, and will burn even while not being smoked.

4. I like to save my kief until I have a huge amount...

you dont need to buy an expensive kief presser

I make my own kief presser I use the hollow cylindrical body of a mechanical pencil and an unsharpened round pencil and make little kief tablets... (I'm resourceful, and have the mind of a prison inmate)
    if I knew how to work my space age phone I would make a thread and show you how its done.. but I'm sure you'll get it

5. I get you. I was thinking of making my own presser similar to your idea.

6. but yeah I save it up until I have like a few grams of it and then I'll break it out on like new years eve or something and share it with my friends

7. label it and set it aside,,

i have
    super lemon haze kif
    ak-47 kif
    grand daddy purple kif
    cheese kif
    and
    jack herer kif

when my friend stops by me and him take a blast of one or two kinds and play ps3 for hours on end.
    he loves that i have it labeled because he'll be like "dude pack the herer,it gives me the sweats" lol
    so yeah label each kind you get and put them in little camera film containers (or something alike)

8. lol I just mix mine altogether

9. All the stuff in my new grinder is kush only, however it consists of many different strains.

10. so its your kush mix,,im tellin you,your friends will envy when you have diff kinds,,im a pothead lol