Best thing to do while stoned!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budsmokn420, Apr 5, 2010.

1. I think the best thing to do while high is without a doubt is laying in a field at night and just looking up at the stars. The view is indescribable!! And your mind just wonders to places you would never think...like what is out there in the rest of the universe?? I also like to reflect on life during this.

Have u ever tried this??? If not I deff recommend it!

Oh yea and #2 things to do is obviously chill and listen to music!!

2. I was crusin and blazin with my friends one night and it was dark as can be so we decided to just get out in the middle of a road and look at the stars. Stars were very bright and I was blazed as fuck :)

3. Sounded like it was a good time

4. Sure was since we smoked a total of about 7 blunts and my buddy had a bong. :)

5. i question OP's age....

but yeah the best thing to do while stoned? Win the lottery while getting oral.

6. i sat in the middle of a street once for like 30 min before.. just sitting there swaying back and forth and look at the stars... it felt quite good

luckily it wasnt a busy street and no cars went by

7. Haha thats probably my second favorite. My favorite is watching the stars :)

8. Stargazing is the shit. I used to starblaze over winter time. Make a fire outside, light up a bowl and check out the stars.

9. i wonder how many "best thing to do while stoned" there are on grasscity.

10. Yeah I know, probably couple hundreds, or thousands?

11. That sounds like a really good idea, but there's no stars where I live.

12. Make best thing to do while stoned threads

13. why?
    I love being outside, parks are the best, especially heavily wooded ones. But when its a 'sit inside' kind of high, trolling omegle is fun.

14. because you sound really young..

and you "troll omegle"

15. im not OP..... enjoying nature sounds young?

16. my bad....

OP just sounds young.

17. shit the best thing while smoking dat cush is being fucken drunk at the same time and watching a movie:cool:

18. i loled because
    1) you joined just to post that
    and
    2) Being stoned and drunk usually = the spins... and that sucks!

19. Sometimes if im really baked i clean things, like my pipe, or rooms in the house, attention to detail becomes amazing after having a smoke.
    but to be brutally honest the best thing in the world while stoned is to just crash out and have the best sleep

20. Probably smoke a blunt and then get some froma bitch best thing =]