best thing to do while high??

Discussion in 'General' started by diamondflush, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I think the coolest and best thing to do while stoned is to go outside at night and look up at the stars and the moon and shit... its fucking trippy to know theres other shit out there besides us. And I feel like im in another universe when I do it.

But I also enjoy playing PC games, like LoL, and GW2. Movies are always great when stoned, TV shows as well. Im going to start watching sons of anarchy tonight. I hear its badass.

What do you all like to do when ripped?

2. No word of a lie dude, my best high was when i was under a sky full of stars and the moon was the biggest I have ever seen it.

It was almost magical.

3. the absolute best thing to do is make a "best thing to do high" thread. i mean clearly its pretty alluring since just about everyone who ever joined this forum made one.

4. Read through the 10 thousand threads about awesome things to do while high.

5. Im sure there are 10 thousands posts from you saying the same shit... Lol always gotta be one douchebag around. You take the crown my friend. Grats!

Keep your negativity out of my thread homie!

6. Smoke more weed!

7. 2 * douchebags

8. 24 posts, calls 2 people douchebags. yeah you're not going to last long.

9. Douchebags who dont make threads that have been done over and over.

10. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']24 posts, calls 2 people douchebags. yeah you're not going to last long.[/quote]

This.

We have a search function here at the city btw.

11. [​IMG]