Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Thing to do while high, alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nuglet2be, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Im about to smoke alone. Whats the best thing i should do? im at my house FYI

2. I always make food Listin to music and watch tv oh and shower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Masturbate.

4. Play video games.

5. Listen to Ghost.

6. Listen to your favorite music!
    Take a bath or hot tub if you have one.
    Chilll

~~We'll know for the first time, if we're magic or divine, we're the last in line!~~

7. This is just me, but I love to watch starwars (only while high. Being sober doesn't put you in the same sci fi mood), playing cod, or just video games in general. I like to get up and take a walk too, idk it varies in some people.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Oh, and playing soccer. I play year round with my travel league, and being high and playing makes you do things, like tricks or something, that you wouldn't do sober. Any sport, really. I will say however, smoking and playing a sport will tire you the fuck out haha. But really.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. watch stoner movies like pineapple express 

10. #10 Luvis4lozers, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Play COD or watch TV. I find I curse a lot less at people when playing XBL high.

11. What console bro?

12. Dude I play ear round for a team in NY I live playing with my friends high best thing ever! We go wander around my town with a soccer ball and just constantly do one twos and tricks and it's always a ton of fun! You get so into it too, and there's no competition so no one gets mad, it's like we're all on the same team

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. MUSIC! put on some good headphones if you have them, if not, use earbuds. It's AMAZING. I also love to paint while high; it's really fun and you can think of some awesome stuff to paint. Or sit with your eyes closed and meditate; you'll come up with some mind-blowing revelations and understandings, I swear. Or just anything you normally like to do! Oh and eating of coarse xD

14. Anyone say whack it yet? Fuck too late...

15. *chick

I mention in my post XBL :) console is the 360.

16. #16 Bamboobam, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    Rubbing off.

17. Watch a stoner movie, go on a nature walk in the woods, watch 90's cartoons, meditate, try the ganzfeld experiment, find new music, go on a youtube streak, smoke more weed

18. listen to music and dance

19. Its between painting or going on GC.

20. nice. Unfortunately, my travel team is mixed in from kids all around where I live (in western NY(buffalo), so I can't just get a group and pass a ball around all day, but I know what you mean. Soccers awesome while high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum