Best Thing To Do When High?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SmokingProblems420, Sep 16, 2014.

1. An old past time me and my fellow tokers like to do is everyone pile in the car, fill the tank, roll a ton of blunts and just drive. Each person starting with the driver will pick somewhere to go, follow the rotation of the blunt though, you'll get to high to remember lol. Each person can randomly say left or right or get off here or whatever makes your heart happy. Oh did I mention no GPS or phones or maps until you decide its time to turn back.Stop at little restaurants and food stands along the way they always have the best food. It's always been a blast and we look forward to it every month.

We have ended up at beaches, carnivals, the ghetto😎, found a bad ass laser tag, so many memories!

HAPPY TOKING FROM MY FAMILY YO YOURS!😋✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just go on an adventure, man. I live in a small town in the middle of the desert. We drive around the middle of nowhere, smoking and finding weird things. People throw all kinds of things in the desert. 

3. Ah I love this thread!!!! Haha

My highs are EXTREMELY low key.

They involve me smoking in my bathroom.

Rubbing one out. ( multiple times )
    And walking downstairs, getting food and sittin in front of the tv :)

4. #44 Oni-Jin Spiritus Genitus, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    Watching trippy movies or playing video games,sometimes both alternately. Coding and studying also is fun, though pretty nerdy haha

5. Doing yoga is very relaxing when your high

6. i went to the zoo with a friend. that was really great.

oh and getting drunk or just talking/hanging out with friends

7. oh and watching movies like Clerks, oceans 11 and kill bill

hell yes

8. Eat good food

Sent from your local trap star
    Sky diving would be nice too

Sent from your local trap star

9. I live in the bush, so when me and my friends are bored of the normal stuff we'll just go adventuring down the bush, find somewhere nice to kick back and blaze up. 

10. Smoke more weed!!!*.*

11. Rub one out :)

12. I was on vacation in Minnesota. My uncle and I got up early drank some coffee and then smoked a fat one while we walked down to the lake. It was mid summer so the water was warm. We went for a very stoned swim about an hour after sunrise.  Ill never forget it.

13. I don't look for "special high activities." I do the same things I do when I'm not high. My personal favorite is hiking/camping with my dog and my wife. I do it whether I'm high or sober. 

14. Surfing, biking, eating, getting more high. So everything I do when I'm "not high"

15. Ride a bicycle, walking in the woods, and eating ice cream. Cannabis makes a lot of things more fun.

16. deep tissue massage on a boat.

17. Fat stack of home made pancakes drenched in your favorite syrup and/or jam and a tall glass of cold milk, while watching cartoons.

18. Get high and work on some plants

19. i read the hobbit                                                                [​IMG]

20. no spanish snacks during the summer then? i see