Best thing to do high: Virtual haircut!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by buddahbudkills, Mar 2, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA]Virtual Barber Shop (Audio...use headphones, close ur eyes) - YouTube[/ame]
    COOLEST FUCKING THING EVER! USE HEADPHONES AND CLOSE YOUR EYES!!:smoke:

2. this tripped me out soo good

3. Really good...... . Thank the page host... Grateful!

4. The sensation caused is called asmr. They have some other good ones on YouTube if you search asmr

5. One time me, my cousin, and his friend packed like an 8th of Sour Diesel into a hookah and after this long ass session my cousins friend listened to this and started crying, he was freaking out
    shit was crazy :smoke:

6. Aww dude...that was crazy. I really started freaking out when he did the scissor thing...I have really long hair and I don't ever want to hear scissors that close to my ears again. Like, I actually moved my head away when that bullshit started. Fuuuuck.

7. Hahahahaha:smoke:

when they put the plastic bag over my head i felt like i couldn't breathe.

8. very cool. the bag over the head messed with me as well

9. i thought i was being murdered lol

10. My friend showed me this a few years ago and I was blown away. It's called holophonic surround sound, and some popular bands use it in their songs (such as pink floyd).

Holophonics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's a list of some songs on this page.

11. the last 20 seconds were the most intense when i opened my eyes it felt like a ghost was talking to me, i could feel my earphones but the sound wasn't coming from them,

fucked me big time