best temps for day/night and what should the humidity be during day & night?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pot Passion, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Does anyone know what the best temps are for day & night and what the humidity should be during day & nights?
    And if anyone knows how much water to give your plants in 5 gallon buckets a week? And how many times a day and for how long should you use your co2 system?
    If anyone can please help me with this I would greatly appreciate it!

2. i think you want about a 10 degree difference from day and night. Though i think it may be strain dependant as well, some seem more tolerable to higher temps than others. i have read that 75 during day is a prime temp.

3. hard to say about watering because it depends on how big the plant is. bigger plant = more roots than generally a much smaller plant. Good to pick up ur bucket when soil is dry and then wet to get a general idea of when to water with the weight difference. if top soil is dry, doesnt mean below is dry. better to underwater than to overwater

4. Thanks guys, the guy at my local hydro shop told me to keep it a constant temp of 70 day and night but I wasn't sure, and the other thing I have know clue how much and when to use it.

5. Sorry guys I have know clue about the co2 system

6. use what?

7. how many plants do you have going, cause if its less than a warehouse full. theres no need for a CO2 system. return that shit

8. None yet just cropped last week, I just want everything to be perfect the next time I do it