Best technique to use now

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by FluidMotion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. My plants are a week away from flowering. Whats the best technique to use to increase size, weight, yield,etc, at this stage in my plants life? Its too late to top/fim again, and I haven't done any LST/supercropping yet. My plants are in ground. Should I just tie down some branches or tilt the plants to a side? Is it too late to supercrop?

2. Personally, I would stick to LST and bending this late in the season. You could still top or fim if they aren't starting to flower. Although, most of my outdoor plants are past the point I'd want to mess with them. LST however, can be (and should be) used all through flowering, so it's not too late for that.

3. My plants are in a forest so they don't get direct sunlight all day. How do I figure out which direction to bend my plant?

I was thinking about just tying down the main branches so the inner leaves get more sun.

4. Let em grow naturally outside bro. They will double in size over the next month or so.

5. Word. The guy at my hydro store told me to just keep it simple, too. Think that's what I'll do.