Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dc123, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I need some help finding out what the absolute best tasting protein powder is.

Not only can I use it after workouts and stuff, but I would love to be able to make a shake that tastes like a dessert so I can just have that when I get the munchies.

What ya'll know about it??

2. optimum nutrition

3. optimum banana cream or optimum mocha

4. Optimum Nutrition has some damn good tasting stuff but at 50 bucks/2 lb tub, you might not be willing to pay that much.

Walmart has a brand they carry called Body Fortress or something like that and its pretty damn good and only $13/2 lb tub. Seriously, you won't find a better price for good quality and good tasting whey. It's what I use. In fact, I just had a protein shake w/ the chocolate flavor an hour ago after my workout :)

5. Muscle Milk is the best tasting to me by far...but it's loaded with sugar. If you need to gain weight it's a good choice.

Personally, I think ON tastes awful

6. You're crazy lol. ON tastes good :)

7. Tastes like chlorine to me.

And fart in a glass. But all whey protein does.

8. You tasted fart lol? i got strawberry and it tastes like strawberry. When did you have it? Maybe they changed their formula :confused:

9. A couple months ago. Back in November. I just had the rich double chocolate flavor or whatever.

Maybe I'll give strawberry a try. I've never had a strawberry protein that tasted anywhere near strawberry. Had one that tasted like cotton candy, and that was just nasty