Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Subway Sandwich When Stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DriftingShade, May 22, 2013.

I would have given you rep for this post had it been made prior to the newly created forum thing.

I would have given you rep for this post had it been made prior to the newly created forum thing.

3. Roast beef, provolone, bacon, onions, peppers, and extra chipotle toasted on flatbread

4. I used to always do a toasted Subway Melt on italian herbs and cheese bread, with cheddar, lettuce, extra tomatoes, extra onions, green peppers, and mayo. 

But I decided to try something new recently so I got a toasted sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat bread with provolone, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and chipotle southwest sauce. Very tasty too. :D 

5. I don't mean to be 'that guy', but to anyone who likes Subway I guarantee you'd like a sandwich from your local deli approximately 900 billion times more. Just putting that out there. :bongin:

I don't have a local deli nearby, especially not one that's open 24 hours. ;)
    There are a lot of places that have way better burgers than McDonald's too, but sometimes I just feel like eating a cheap, greasy cheeseburger from the closest place that's open. :p 

7. first off i hate subway's meat. it probably just isn't cut to my preference but still.

That being said, if I wanted a sandwich i'd go to jersey mikes. But if I wanted meatball sub def subway. 

8. Buffallo Chicken:
    [​IMG]

Or 

Philly cheese:
    [​IMG]

---

Yum, I want subway now lol

9. #30 Grand Daddy Purple, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    Extra...

10. DUDE, pizza sub, butt load of swiss cheese, toasted, lettuce, onions, WHOLE LOTTA RANCH WHOLE LOTTA HOT SAUCE, and parm cheese!!!!! GOD LIKE , and not bad for $5.85

11. when i'm really high i always get a BLT on herbs/cheese bread (toasted) with lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapenos, green pepper, light mayo and honey mustard. so fucking good.

12. #33 i liketrees, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    footlong on italian herbs & cheese
    italian bmt
    provolone cheese
    all the vegetables except lettuce
    oil&vinegar

easy to order and fucking delicious. sometimes toasted sometimes not, depends on my mood.

I always gotta have jalapenos and honey mustard on all my subway sandwiches yum.

14. italian bmt, honey oat bread, cheese, toasted, all salad, honey mustard, lots of olives and jalapenos.

remembered it like a robot

15. Dude you gotta get a BMT on an Italian herby bread. Get it toasted with cheese, jalapeños, olives and extra hot sauce. That shits the dankest sub.

16. Spicy Italian loaded with veggies and pepper jack cheese. Oil and Vinegar with heavy salt and pepper!