Best subway sammich?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zonyc, Jul 18, 2008.

1. I just downed a foot long sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub, loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, cucumbers and a touch of hot sauce.

My god, this must have been the best sub I've ever consumed in my entire life!

Now you go.

2. Veggie Delite foot long on italian bread. All the veggies except black olives. extra pickles, and some salt and pepper and vinegrette.

3. Zonyc!! i think i might of have found my number 1 fav. munch brilliant!! hahahahha thanks a lot bro

4. i used to work there for like one of my first jobs, and i could hook it up exactly how i wanted it. plus me and my boss were cool so i would go in at like 4am after partying with my homies and open the place up make a buncha footlongs and roll out after cleaning back up. now none of em are that great because nobody cares about making as good as you would.

5. I agree with you on practically everything, save for the fact that I would kill the pickles and use the extra space on black olives.

Everything else you picked perfectly. Vinegar is the cornerstone of any decent Subway sandwich.

:D

6. Foot long on white.. turkey..roast beef..and bacon. pepper jack cheese..tomatoes and pickles. chipotle sauce and alittle oil. BOMB WHEN STONED.

7. Vinegar? Really? That's way too sour/tart! Thats the reason I never put pickles on my subs. And also the crunching from the pickle! Ew gross! :)

8. yea i disagree on vinegar, i say the oil is essential...

9. I'm wishing for the day when subway will offer PB&J... with your choice of fixing. I'd kill for a PB&J with some pickles on it right about now.

10. Pickles are pretty much awesome.

I roll with the tuna on wheat, cucs, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickle, banana peppers, olives with salt and pepper. Scrum-diddly-umptious.

11. D'angelos :D

... my dad always gets that sweet onion on chicken with just cukes ... i always get grilled chicken, cheese,buffalo sauce and lettuce their

but that same sandwich at d'angelos is like roor vs dry piece with d'angelos being roor.

don't mind the stupid analogies :smoking:

12. [​IMG]

This is what I always get.

13. White Bread, any cheese, all veggies minus bell peppers and onions, Tuna for meat, toasted. *droool

Meatball with tomatoes and small amount of olives are my close second.

Loving the footlong for 5 bucks deal right now.

14. I'm fiendin for one of these bad boys right now... ARrrggghhh!!

15. holy fucking shit I wish subway was open right now.

16. A subway / smoke lounge would be AMAZING!

17. Foot long on Italian bread, American cheese, ham, bacon,lettuce, tomato, bananna peppers,mayo, salt,pepper, vinager and oil. and pack of barbue chips with a fruit punch to drink.....

i used to work there ive eatin almost ever sandiwich possible.

18. Haha meatball subs! I used to get those when I was a youngin, I should pick one up again someday.

19. Oh If subway were open late all would be right with the world. My favorite is the feast for sure. Throw some lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mustard, mayo, and italian on it and I'm in business, high or not. :D

20. I got a complex when it comes to vegatables on my burger/sandwhiches at fast food joints, something about it just taste super bad to me.