Best style bowl peice?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ultramaxx, May 18, 2022.

1. Was wondering if any style is superior
    My current ones aren’t as good as funnel style which I ordered on a site and they sent me the wrong style . It ended up breaking so I couldn’t return it realized too late .

wasn’t sure if this is right section , 19mm bong bowls

2. Pretty much going to be pros and cons regardless. If the hole is too big you can lose more weed, if it's too small it can have bad airflow or get clogged easier, if you go with a built in screen that can get clogged but you won't lose as much weed. Same deal with glass screens. So don't think it matters much.

3. #3 Ultramaxx, May 19, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Both mine have issues, was wondering if any were superior . One has a screen with tooth pick size holes, other has a medium sized whole .

4. Like I said it's gonna be subjective with the pros and cons. You never defined what you want different about it that could make it better.

5. #5 Ultramaxx, May 19, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Better airflow,

6. Probably want one with a bigger hole then. You can kind of just power through and suck the bowl through if need be, getting better airflow but possibly sacrificing some greens. Worth it unless you're really trying to conserve. And ofc can always throw a nug plug in and load snaps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tons of head shops offer allot of different size and styles of glass bong bowls from you choose from.
    Either that or find yourself a glass blower to make you one.
    Normally most larger cities offer glass blowing lessons, be a great place to find a glass blower.
    Or take a glass blowing class.
    Make your own bong ...
    Might be fun you never know ..
    Good luck .

8. We've been smoking bowls for who knows how long, there is no 'best, they all work well.

9. #9 Ultramaxx, Feb 17, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    no best ??:confusedalt::toke:
    The worst was the grav cup bowl I ordered a a funnel , didn’t realize it was wrong typo but it rolled itself onto concrete no stopper on it . I’d prefer not getting that style too small no handles.
    No ways I got skills to do that but sounds interesting, I’m still searching for the best bowl style but avoiding ones that require buying screens . I don’t see any larger bowl style online much I’ve checked here only a few.
    [​IMG]