Best strains to help with anxiety/paranoia when smoking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianBaconBit, Mar 29, 2020.

1. I was thinking Northern lights? Blueberry? Kush? Some Crosses between them? ( im limited to super basic strains right now )

I have a Kush Berry ( Kush female x Blueberry male) I just harvested that is great. And it knocks me in to oblivion couchlock I have never felt before. My anxitey is low with this, but the high is soooo long that that itself makes me anxiouse because I can smoke at 2 pm and feel it till 6-7 pm. Followed by feeling EXAUSTED and passing out by 9 pm on a weekend lol. I waited untill I seen amber tricomes and chopped the bitch. I still had some white hairs but the amber was taking over tricomes like mad so I figured lets try and see what happenes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nobody can tell you how you're going to react to a strain dude lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I grew one that gets the tinfoil hat on pretty tight, but i grew 4 other strains so i get to choose when I get paranoid.

4. meditation. Paranoia is a seed. You feed it when stoned it grows like a weed. It starts very simply thinking everybody knows what you are now just learning.
    It aint the weed. it's the mind the weed is acting on.
    Go to youtube and type in mindful breathing or meditation paranoia, or something like that. You will be led to the right instruction to help you. Cannabis is a compassionate weed. You can use it to help you meditate to heal a paranoid mind.
    Baba Ram Dass Episode One is always a good place to start.

5. Strains that have terp myrcene are supposedly the best for anxiety.

6. paranoia is when you hear choppers hovering over home every night lol.
    House is so hot from the lighting they see in on there scopes .
    YES Indeed . I suggest a cbd mix 1/1 ration Look into a strand called cbd crew or so on.