Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strains for chronic back pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by winkyweed, Feb 27, 2010.

1. So far, strains like white widow have worked the best for me. What works best for you with chronic back pain.

2. on "super high me" one of the dispensaries said purple strains is good for sleeping and chronic back pain so i tried it for myself and sure enough.

3. The doctor said I need a backiotomy.

4. The best strains for chronic pain are heavy indicas with high CBD percentage.

5. For my next grow, I will have Bubba Kush, Super Lemon Skunk, Ganesh and a seed from the Safari Mix from Mandala Seeds. I am looking forward to the Bubba Kush the most.

I am getting ready to harvest Sadhu, Strawberry Blue and 2 Purple Power crossed with Molokai.
    The Hawaiian Snow will take longer so I am passing it off to a friend so I can start all new at the same time.

Thanks for all the input on the strains.

6. hell ya darker strains