Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best strains for cerebral, energetic highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moorglade, Jun 4, 2010.

1. I'm on a quest to find a strain that produces the most cerebral and uplifting high with no couchlock, no zombie, no paranoia. Basically, I want good daytime at work weed.

Out of all the strains you've tried, which ones are best for this. So far, Maui wowi seems to be a good one.

2. I'm pretty sure that all the stuff you've mentioned are just personal... habits? I've had highs where i'll sit on the couch and watch TV and think "I could go do this, or this, or this, and it would be amazing, but I don't feel like moving" and then I've had highs where I'll completely clean and organize the entire house to the point of OCD, like I'll organize controllers in the living room by size, kitchen utensils by material and size, and all sorts of things.

You've just got to overcome that barrier of not wanting to move, and then you won't stop! I find the easiest way to do this is to START doing something, and then smoke; not the other way around.

3. Super Silver Haze

Trainwreck is pretty good for me too.

Gonna smoke .5 gram of trainwreck tonight in a bong. :smoke:

4. Smoked trainwreck yesterday through a bong, a good little sized nug :) it was DELICIOUS :smoke:

god it was so great... so much better then mids... oh well, I can't afford 30$ for a ten-sack .:hello:

5. a ten sack is 10 bucks lol

6. Sour diesel

I wouldn't recommend it for you if you're a new smoker though.

7. :confused_2::laughing:

You do understand ten-sack infers 10 dollars worht of maryjay, not an amount. For $30 you should be getting anywhere from 1.7-2.5 (location dependant)

8. Sour Diesel, Trainwreck, Early Sativa, Chemdog. That's all I have tried, the rest were mostly Indica. You may like White Widow because it's a 50/50 hybrid.

9. #9 Firekidt11, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    In my town a 30 sack is 1.2... rofl

10. Today i took a hit of bud in my one hitter. i dont know what strain. I drank a Monster/Coffee energy drink right after and was very awake. Very energetic yet very comfortable. Felt very good for the rest of my shift. Couldn't stop smiling. lol.

probably the feeling you are looking for.

11. #11 hewp, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    This.

I bought an ounce of it last month and it was great, I'd smoke then go for bike rides or longboard cruise at this place called the Sea Wall in Vancouver, BC a bike/rollerblading/running/walking lane right beside the ocean thats about 16 km long.

12. Kali mist is another good sativa strain

13. My personal favorite right now is Headband, but there was a Widow Haze cross here in Denver that was delicious.

14. i've found that when i would like to have an energetic high as you described i smoke purple kush or any other kind of kush really and my favorite for just sitting around brain dead doing nothing is blue dream.

15. Trainwreck is pretty good, that was the stuff I had the second time I smoked so its very memorable. Between every hit I was hopping sideways around with my hands in my pockets, lol. I always feel pretty energetic when I smoke it, which has been 3 times.

16. Pure Haze. Probably my favorite strain; 100% Sativa.

Total energetic, euphoric, alive and awake feeling. Cleanest, clearest, most crisp high I've ever had. I've also heard a ton of great things about Sour Diesel- but I myself have not had the privilege of trying it yet.

17. Any sativa dominant strain.

18. Straight one hit that shit man you'll be in the clouds.