Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best strains for anxiety?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by starryeyezz, Apr 28, 2013.

1. & is indica better or sativa?

2. I find it depends. If its more a stressed out anxiety and I just wanna sit back and relax I'll have an indica. If im feeling more down and "bored" so to speak it'll be a saris for sure.

3. it really depends, I have anxiety problems myself and I take zoloft for anxiety and depression, I found the best strain for dealing with depression and anxiety has to be purple haze or any sort of haze cross-strain, but when it boils down to it, anxiety is all in your head and its something you have to work on mentally, weed and prescription medications do help though, zoloft and cannabis have saved my life, compared to where I was a year ago I'm in a waaaay better place than i am now. But I'll be the first to tell you that at least for anxiety issues, cannabis isn't the magic bullet, but it does help tremendously.

4. ya i agree with chronic, i have anxiety and i feel like indica helps me to chill out and forget about all my worries

5. Anything heavily indica dominant.