Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best strains for anxiety and focus/mental clarity?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearJew7, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Okay so I know pretty much nothing about differenct strains of bud(like differences between sativa and indica), I just buy whatever my dealer has and that usually gets me pretty lifted ha.

Part of the reason I like to vape is because it helps with my anxiety, but I usually only vape at night because my job and school require a lot of focus and mental clarity so I try not to be high during the day.  However the problem is my anxiety sort of goes untreated throughout the day then (im not really interested in trying perscription medicine at this point), and I only get to relax and feel good at night lol.

So I'm wondering, are any strains in particular better for anxious/parinoid people, but also good for trying to focus and be mentally sharp during the day?  I'd love to start vaping during the day more but I'm worried it will get in the way of my job and school (I'm trying to prepare for grad school right now)