Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjtoker89, Nov 17, 2011.

1. what is the best weed strain everyone on here had? mines so far is sour. just wondering what everyone on here is favorite strain is lol

2. East Coast Sour D or Blue Dream

3. awesome one of my buddies says he can get some blue dream ive been dying to try it, sour is my fav right now

4. [quote name='"mjtoker89"']awesome one of my buddies says he can get some blue dream ive been dying to try it, sour is my fav right now[/quote]

Nice. I found 1 seed in a quarter of Blue Dream. It was dank as fuck... I wish I could plant it right now...

5. The original...White Widow.:cool:

6. My favorite is probably Tangerine Dream. I've never had such a euphoric, mind-expanding high.

Other favorite strains of mine: Cheesus, Shark Shock, and Super Silver Haze.

7. #7 Shpongle, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    The best strain I've ever smoked? Amsterdam Flame
    Marijuana Strain Library - Amsterdam Flame Marijuana Strain

I've got a single bag seed of it. It was like finding the lost Ark of the Covenant when it rolled out of the bag too. Still waiting on one of my friends to begin a real grow op so I can get this beautiful strain back in to circulation.

My favorite strain? Trash. My old dealer's grower crossbred Trainwreck and Hashplant. Tastes fruitier than a mo'fucker and looks as though it's been rolled in kief.