Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awilli36, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Just curious.. What is everyones personal favorite strain? Mine is headband... Even though i rarely am able to get it.

2. headband is cool I am growing some right now, my personal favorite strains to smoke, not grow because they get a super shitty yield is master kush and hash plant, they just smell soooo Kushie, and are caked out, and I love using advanced nutrients kushie kush when growing them!

3. "Super G31 Silver Carolina Candy Apple KusH"

Work in progress.

4. My all time favorite has to be Super Silver Haze. Amazing strain.

5. NLX for now (perfect mix between high and stoned)

6. my latest favorite is durban poison, I just tried it a couple of weeks ago, but I suppose my favorite strain of all would have to be blue dream, since every time I've copped it's been perfect, although I haven't had any in a while :cry:

7. platinum master kush for indica....snowjack for sativa....freddy kreuger og for hyrbid

8. Rox - GREAT trippy near-pure indica
    Jacky White - GREAT 75/25 sativa...they're my 2 faves, but I'd choose Rox first!

9. Trainwreck, jack herrer, sour d

10. The best bud I've smoked in a while was Purple Kush. I smoked some dank bud from a buddy out of his bong. he got it from the clinic and said it was a kush strain. Needless to say, it was the highest I've been in a while. Not sure if it was due to the bud or the fact that I pretty much never smoke out of bongs.

11. my personal favorite is some any type of Kush! but i also like any type of powerful indica