Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best strain you've smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FollowYourBliss, May 14, 2011.

1. I gotta go with God's Gift, Afghan,& GDP.If i can cross all three of them together ,that shit would be the shiznittle bam snip snap sack ~ :laughing:

2. Williams Wonder, I had to lay down after a few bong rips hahah.

3. Arcata Trainwreck... the high was so mind-crushingly-sativa-smack-me-in-the-head that I immediately started sweating bullets after a single bong hit, took a second rip and ended up having the best drive to Taco Bell ever.

4. Its always hard to pick my fav strain
    But some of my favorites: Cracker Jack (Jack herrer x green crack), Sour D Wreck, Pineapple Kush, Strawberry Cough, and Super Silver Haze, UK Blue cheese, and Lemon Haze when I was in Amsterdam

5. i have had some purple haze that was unlike any other strains ive smoked

6. Haha, I got a quad with both Jack Herrer and Green Crack mixed, and smoked quite a few mixed bowls. That was super danky, and now I can't even imagine what Cracker Jack must be like. :smoke:

7. Hindu Trainwreck, bought a 9 gram 70 sack. Dankest sack i ever bought.

Hawaiian OG was definatly my number 2. Bought a DANK quarter from the club.

8. Havent alaways had the luck of getting legit strains always just that dro shmo and chronic but my best was ak and cali kush but overall Ak by far

9. Pure kush, then granddady purp. I have some headband right now, but the high isn't that body stone I like.

10. Super Silver Haze, Amsterdam, 2006.

Blazed beyond worlds...err I meant "words"...yeah blazed beyond words.

11. i have some crazy strains right now from my new dealer, including sour diesel, blueberry kush, jack herer and hindu kush. hindu kush is a really crazy body stone.

12. #33 SunnydabudKing, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dudeeeee, whereabouts Canada do you live? I haven't found any Sour D here in a while.... :(.

13. sweet tooth and white widdow for sure

14. Sour Diesel is great before I go out to do something or in the morning. Purple kush is great when available and I'm relaxing. Blueberry kush is pretty damn amazing too.

I can't have only one favorite. I like smoking different strains for different events.

15. Sour Diesel grown outdoors in the mountains of Oahu.

16. I have to say of everything I've ever smoked: SUPER SILVER HAZE! I was sitting on a park bench on a warm sunny day and felt like every ray of sunshine was gracing the Earth with it's light especially for me XD

17. For me - Paradise Rox...full blown near-pure indica. Other than that I LOVE Jackie White...Never tried any Kush, going to at some point with any luck ;-)

18. sour diesel or ak47.

19. Pot of Gold gave me an insane head high, and it was one of the first times I had smoked. It was such a good strain.

And later on, I came across some amazing White Widow Skunk. Greatest body high of my life.