Best strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by JustABayAreaStoner, Jul 10, 2013.

1. So far..I have to say my favorites are Girl Scout Cookies, Skywalker OG, or just plain out..purp. These three gave me the best high

2. Purp lol. Theres tons of purple buds. I find them to be shitty personally.

Ive had girl scout cookie. Was decent.

Best weed i ever smoked was jamaican red hair. Literally PACKED with trichs. And it was literally red. I acquired a qp. I was out in one day. And my dealer was out when i went to re up lol.

3. Green Crack. 
    Champagne. 
    White Russian. 

4. Crack Cocaine He said...
    $300 worth I said...

5. A local breeder's magnum opus Super Skunk Six hybrid called M6. I know the other strain involved, but it's another one of his private breeds that I don't know much about other than having smoked it

6. #6 smokeylungs, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    personal favorites/best smoke I've had.
    green crack
    sour diesel
    belladonna(I only say cuz I grew it :) )

7. squats super strain

8. Obama kush and sour d for buds. Green crack, white widow, lemom kush, sour d hash ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Golden Goat, Sour D, Purple Haze, White Ice

10. I have my favorite phono, grower and strain right now. never met the grower but I know it's the same guy because it smells the exact same and I'm getting it from the local medical sources (IE delivery). It's just gotta be this specific flavor of Blue Dream. I've had other blue dreams where you can tell it's BD but it's just not comparable to this one. 

Super silver haze, really any haze, permafrost, that Obama was the shit when I had it though. Wanna get my hands on those genetics.

11. #11 Captain VXR, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
  12. Man I smoked some strain called "mango" a while back which had an amazing high, also "blues" - I don't think those are official strain names but thats what the dealer called these pickups. Its all about setting and mood though to be 100% fair.

13. Sour Diesel, anything purple, and I had some Lemon Kush that was amazing. 

But number one hands down, I'd have to say AK-47. The visuals on this strand is amazing. If your artistic, this is the strain you need. 

14. Sour Diesel omg :wub:

I had .5 in a Ziploc bagged up and in a video game case and that shit still reeked up my room so bad haha. After a joint of that I can go outside and do 50 cartwheels

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. fortune cookies, Fire OG, G13, chocolope,

16. Blue Goo/ any kind of goo
    Space Queen
    Strawberry Kush
    Jack The Ripper
    XJ-13
    God's Gift
    Cinderella 99
    Querkle
    Purple Urkle
    Gucci
    The Flav

and more Im forgetting.

17. Royal Kush from G13 Labs.

I've smoked a ton of potent herb but this stuff was cured to perfection. The grower really knew what he was doing.

18. Back in 1981-82 I had some buddah thai that was infused with an unmentionable. Strongest bud I have ever smoked in my life.

We also used to make ganja oilers back in the 70's. Real jamaican ganja sticks and honey oil. mmm mm good!