Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Valcurium, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Pretty self explanatory. My vote is Super Lemon Haze. Had an out of body experience, pretty fucking cool :smoke:

2. Trainwreck hands down. Me and my best buddy roasted a 5 sack out of a can pipe back in the day. And no joke we were blazed for hours.

I can only imagine how amazing the high would've been if we had an actual pipe, and none of that smoke would've gone to waste.

3. The only type of weed I ever smoked was a male plant.From all the experiences of smoking hash.The best strain of hash was the Mango hash.Because it's a full Indica,nearly no sativa.That shit will stick you on your place for at least 4 hour's not able to get up (I mean it's impossible to off you'r chair) .The second best hash i've smoked is the Crystal hash.This has more a sativa high.That stuff will make you see a single small light glow,like the fucking sun rite infront of your eyes.

4. How can you smoke weed from a male plant? The flowers that you smoke exclusively grow on female plants. The male just provides the pollen that causes the females to grow flowers with seeds in them.

5. id say a tie between green crack and chemdog.. so far, theres stills hundreds of other strains to smoke

6. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']

How can you smoke weed from a male plant? The flowers that you smoke exclusively grow on female plants. The male just provides the pollen that causes the females to grow flowers with seeds in them.[/quote]

LOL. That's exactly what I was thinking :0

7. Blue dream or purple haze

8. Critical mass, Super lemon haze or Vanilla kush

9. I am pretty sure that he means that the only bud he has smoked is from the male plant, which had minimal effects if any, and that his reviews and opinions are going to be based on his experience with different strains of hash from a female plant. Hence the two opinions he gave of different hash strains.:wave:

10. Strongest: White Russian, Chemdawg

Best Overall: Hash Plant x G-13

11. This super frosty purple urkle:D

I don't remember what i was did after having that though :p

12. Strongest definately gotta be white russian but my favorite gotta be purple haze because ive had some of the best life adventures while smoking it.

13. Headband is pretty nice, Jack herer too, and cant forget good ol Sour D

14. Sour diesel is the best for me.

15. master kush

16. It's a 3 way tie between some Poison OG (Durban poison x OG from Harborside), Cambodian, and BGK.

17. probably bubba kush.Me and my buddy had fucking a oz of that shit and we just chilled in his house,smoked ate chinese food and drank a fuck load. That weed was fucking bomb and he rolled a 7 gram blunt:smoking:

18. Bubba Kush or some of that Hindu Purple Retard.

19. i love all kinds of strains...some you just have to smoke more then others to get high

20. I recently got a hold of some hydroponically grown G13 first time i tried it... quite a racy high and a potent tasty smoke the buds were very dense! i would totally recomend it if you could get your hands on some!