best strain ta put and keep a smile on your face???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by deacon, Oct 3, 2010.

1. hey guys...am lookin for a strain that makes ya giggle and keeps a smile on your face...an upper...would love some strain suggestions...thanks blades.....peace deacon:smoke:

2. #2 Greenbudz, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    Barney's Farm Laughing Buddha,, Laughing Buddha marijuana is said to contain as much as 18% of THC and 0.4% of CBD what makes her high very energizing and happy giggling.

TGA Subcool Seeds Pandora's Box is very stable and the buzz is up, speedy, very shit eating grin and smiling like a Cheshire cat like high.

T H Seeds A-TRAIN,, A-Train leaves you smiling and your eyes are little slits—you and your friends start getting creative, but the munchies take over.

Black Label Seeds Jack Herer its buds produce fast, energetic and giggly effect.

But i'm sure there's some different strains with same effects.

GooD LucK

3. Well....for me it all depends. I use marijuana for depression, and it works great. A nice indica gives me a little body buzz which most always puts a smile on my face. However a good sativa hybrid will give you more of a balanced high between your body and mind, which is best imo.

4. Underground Originals Smile!!!!!

5. great stuff here bro...thanks for a good straight answer...plus reps...deacon:wave:

got some hybreds cookin'...love the buzz but in my weed bucket list is growin out a killa sativa...thanks bro:wave:

hey bro...your my guide on beans..got half the gear you mention...mandala is off the chain ...explosive growth...lovin it...haven't run tga subcool yet but that might be my 1...thanks as always bro.....just got super lemon haze ...g13 purple haze and green house white rhino..plus the freebies:hello:..any input on the purp haze

will check it out...thanks bro:wave:

6. I have ran 75 percent of the TGA strains over the last 4 years. Growing out 10 to 20 seeds of each strain I tried or was giving. If that's the feeling of high you want go with their Apollo 13 its the only strain out of at hundreds of strains I have tried that really give you that kind feeling. I mean all weed makes me smile if I come home and get high for the first that day I'm just glad to get high. Now Pandoras box is a awesome strain and just make me smile cause I'm real high and I have two different pheno types of that strain I keep but it is still not the buzz your asking about. TGA say PB is up and speedy and I have had 6 or 7 defferent phenos of it and I say no it's dick in the dirt not want to do anything type of high kind of like their JACK RIPPER. But from experience TGA Apollo 13 bx would suit you. My pheno is more sativa and is finished in 60 days flowering time, plus it would work good for sog, mine get massive buds like a 18inch long 3inch dia buds dry.

7. [quote name='The BD']I have ran 75 percent of the TGA strains over the last 4 years. Growing out 10 to 20 seeds of each strain I tried or was giving. If that's the feeling of high you want go with their Apollo 13 its the only strain out of at hundreds of strains I have tried that really give you that kind feeling. I mean all weed makes me smile if I come home and get high for the first that day I'm just glad to get high. Now Pandoras box is a awesome strain and just make me smile cause I'm real high and I have two different pheno types of that strain I keep but it is still not the buzz your asking about. TGA say PB is up and speedy and I have had 6 or 7 defferent phenos of it and I say no it's dick in the dirt not want to do anything type of high kind of like their JACK RIPPER. But from experience TGA Apollo 13 bx would suit you. My pheno is more sativa and is finished in 60 days flowering time, plus it would work good for sog, mine get massive buds like a 18inch long 3inch dia buds dry.[/QUOTE

thanks bro..for takin' the time to think about the question and spellin' out your thoughts..good stuff...will def check the apollo...the only prob . with my grow is fla's got a 25 plant felony law ...and i like ta grow regs and cull the best..that really cuts down on playin' around...what i love...sound like you got the bug big timne too...too kool...plus rep and will check your threads ...thanks:smoke:peace deacon

8. Cherry pie ( og kush x GDP x Durban Poison) you will be smiling in your sleep