best strain overall from attitude????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by potblower, Jan 17, 2010.

1. want to order a good strain from attitude, what are some of the best overall ones from attitude?

2. Ak-47 is always good,

3. if you're planning on doing any breeding, Northern Lights is a classic true-breeding strain

4. Depends, what are you lookin for? Indica or Sativa? Which is more important to you, quality or quantity?:smoking:

5. Green House Super Lemon Haze is very nice sativa
    Barney's Farm L.S.D. is a great indica
    Barney's Farm Red Dragon is one of my all time favorites and is a hybrid sativa indica buzz leading up to a kush stone.

6. Red Dragon is delic! But yeah ya gotta say what ya want for good suggestions. You indoor? Outdoor? A lot of space? No space? Moist? Dry? Real High? Stoned?

7. im looking for something with quality, small grow space ( Growbox) what would be a good strain from attitute low odor possibly too

8. Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel Feminized

Try that one im doing that same one starting on april 20 after i finsih my bag seed grow, ive heard good things from it good yields good smell(blueberry) and autoflowering @ 60 days from seed you cant beat it:hello:

9. i'd say go with northern lights. It's size is very controllable, it is low odor, and you will get a good yield of high quality bud.

10. SensiStar From paradise. Fem or Reg.

Cant go wrong

or anything from Barneys farm

11. Why support somebody who doesn't support you?

Do the cannabis community a favor and boycott Greenhouse Seeds.:wave:

DJ SHORT

12. I definitely agree.